Job Alert BEWARE!

As others have said, this company has the same links to RAE, I searched the file history , a few years ago, on one of the owners od RAE, this person did go bankrupt MORE than twice, this evidence was found on the Company Directors website .
As said numerous trading names that fold up, owing money to suppliers and drivers, the other lad with RAE was a Welsh lad, that commuted daily from Melksham to Wales.

I do not know if it is true or not, but the Welsh lad`s Dad was quite high up with the Dvsa, so could not be naughty in Wales.
I was owed a months wages from RAE, it went to the Employment Tribunal, which I won, but could not get any money from any of them, due to Directors, and who owned what, and whose name it was in, so unable to attain assets.

As said from the TC website, the O licence is listed as a housing estate, so you have to ask, where is the list to explain where the trucks are based, which is not on the TC website.

My opinion, is do not work for this Westbrook firm, I know the man who runs it .