Weekly rest?

Hi, i had a 45 previous week, Ive had a 24 hr rest from this sat morn 11-00 to sun morn 11-00, worked Monday, then having another forced 24 rest from Monday night.
So my question is Does the 2nd 24 count ? or do I have to have a 45 by weekend? Never really been to up on the split weekly etc. Thanks.

You can’t add the two 24 hour rests together to make a full weekly rest. Only one of the reduced rests needs to be compensated for. What rest you need this weekend depends on when exactly your last 45 was, i.e. did it straddle midnight Sunday, and also what your previous weekly rest periods were, and this could involve going back several months.

xxicelandicxx:
Hi, i had a 45 previous week, Ive had a 24 hr rest from this sat morn 11-00 to sun morn 11-00, worked Monday, then having another forced 24 rest from Monday night.
So my question is Does the 2nd 24 count ? or do I have to have a 45 by weekend? Never really been to up on the split weekly etc. Thanks.

No such thing as a split weekly rest but there is a split daily rest which you may be getting confused with :question: