Training provider recommendations.

Hi guys

Looking to change my career and get into HGV driving. I work for a recruitment agency placing drivers into work , but have always had a bit of a passion for driving. My current weekend work sends me all over the country in my sprinter van and I love it

Any recommendations for class 2 and 7.5t training providers? I’m based in Kettering in East Midlands.

At the top right of the screen theres a “board index” button. Press that, scroll down and find the new and wannabe drivers section. You’ll get a much better response to your question there.

JWhite:
Hi guys .
I work for a recruitment agency placing drivers into work.

I’d have kept that bit quiet :laughing:
I’m sure Pat will be along shortly to express his opinion on agencies

I used Peter Smythe for Class 1 & 2. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Not the cheapest, but you really do get first class training with them.

Nite Owl:
At the top right of the screen theres a “board index” button. Press that, scroll down and find the new and wannabe drivers section. You’ll get a much better response to your question there.

I’ve fixed that by moving it. :wink:

Peter Smyth 100% I did from start to class 1 with them top notch would recommend to anyone

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Get your mind trained before you start hgv training ,Try reading books about stress and dealing with bullying ,Also try to wipe any memories of enjoying driving before you start .On a plus note Pete Smythe is very good.

Beetlejuice:
Try reading books about stress and dealing with bullying

Who does the most bullying in this industry?

david8732:

Beetlejuice:
Try reading books about stress and dealing with bullying

Who does the most bullying in this industry?

Idiotic unrealistic companies :unamused: