IDP to drive in the EU after Brexit

https://theloadstar.co.uk/angry-hauliers-now-told-no-deal-brexit-means-no-licence-drive-eu/

Surely the ‘angry hauliers’ know how simple it is to an obtain an IDP.IE issued over the counter from the post office.

IE we’re not talking North American commercial freight movement type rules here in which a US licence and DOT compliance means what it says on the tin.Also didn’t see any rules within article 50 which state that secession from the EU without ‘a deal’ ( permission ) would be met by any such rule.Which probably explains why Iranian hauliers have no problems with running into and out of the EU at their will.

More scaremongering by the remain … who cares if you need a IDP, the sad thing is the UK government are weak and will not enforce it to EU drivers. It’s rather pathetic really, just get on with no deal and move on.

I will give a standard answer.

Nothing is going to change, and how did we manage before.

Another little scare story to try and convince people to accept another vote which will probably be rigged,seen the London mayor in the news today saying we should have another vote…
Funny how this government actively encourages others nations people to stand up against being oppressed by their government yet are try to do exactly that with its own people,if for whatever reason the leave votes gets upheld those Tottenham riots a few years back will seem like a little drama compared to what will happen.

xichrisxi:
Another little scare story to try and convince people to accept another vote which will probably be rigged,seen the London mayor in the news today saying we should have another vote…
Funny how this government actively encourages others nations people to stand up against being oppressed by their government yet are try to do exactly that with its own people,if for whatever reason the leave votes gets upheld those Tottenham riots a few years back will seem like a little drama compared to what will happen.

More riots, arranged on social media, by a group of anarchist, in areas of high immigration, were the non British feel hard done by and oppressed by the man.

xichrisxi:

biggriffin:

Well if nothing is going to change, then let`s stay in. :smiley:

How did we manage before?
With a bigger parking area at Dover, a fraction of the volume of cross channel traffic, permits, checks, customs docs, queues on the stairs, and TIR park clearances.

Surely you realise that the Brexit promise consisted of the following:

1. £350 million extra a week to be spent on the NHS

2. Continuing free access to the European markets, without ‘them’ getting free access to the UK in return…apart from food, wine, cars, trucks, beer etc that we actually want.

3. No immigrants…especially those dusky chaps from you know where

4. No more European regulations

5. Loads more jobs as the UK blazes exciting export markets unfettered by the EU…we’ll soon be exporting every nut and bolt we can make to Africa, I can tell you

6. A free tub of unicorn dung for every British citizen?

…ok…I made the last one up.

But the rest will come true on the glorious morn of Brexit day…we can sit down and enjoy a full English Brexit breakfast consisting of hormone-laden American Spam and powdered egg. It will remind us of the glorious days in the 1940s when we had food rationing and our boys were giving Jerry what for.

Tally ho!

Three cheers for bonking Boris

Will have to apply for a electronic travel authorization as well. This is the big one. They would have the option to deny these to anyone of us who has a criminal record. Then you can’t enter Europe at all. Holidays in Blackpool in future then

www.euimmigration.org/etias-eu-visa.html

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

GasGas:

2. Continuing free access to the European markets, without ‘them’ getting free access to the UK in return…apart from food, wine, cars, trucks, beer etc that we actually want.

3. No immigrants…especially those dusky chaps from you know where

4. No more European regulations

5. Loads more jobs as the UK blazes exciting export markets unfettered by the EU…we’ll soon be exporting every nut and bolt we can make to Africa, I can tell you

6. A free tub of unicorn dung for every British citizen?

…ok…I made the last one up.

But the rest will come true on the glorious morn of Brexit day…we can sit down and enjoy a full English Brexit breakfast consisting of hormone-laden American Spam and powdered egg. It will remind us of the glorious days in the 1940s when we had food rationing and our boys were giving Jerry what for.

Tally ho!

Epic remain ignorance…all points are none of the reasons I voted out.
Yet another example of the angry losing remainer desperately making stuff up so they can stay in a happy place.
Funny though , the more this goes on the more issues are raised and each and every time some tragic little remainer will say " you didn’t think of that when you voted out did you, look at the mess" when they themselves at no point whatsoever thought of the further implications, such as the Irish border, because they were too busy swallowing the remain campaign ■■■■ to bother.
Some voted in, some voted out, that’s the way it goes in a free vote.
What’s funny is how these remain lot accuse the brexit lot of various level of racism and ignorance yet they themselves are now far worse.
I couldn’t give a flying ■■■■ about immigration, border control, free market, Euro regs or the market or even the “350 million lie” (as was proved before the vote, but let’s not get facts in the way of a remainer crying), I’m bothered about having the chance to have my say on things. I voted out for my own reasons, and again, nothing to do with the ■■■■ poor repetitive desperate points raised above.
If you want to believe the remain campaign then so be it, I don’t as it set out a long long list of horror stories that were meant to be positive but all pointed to a country that, if it continued in the EU, could not support itself, had no identity whatsoever and was at the mercy of a politcally motivated yet not elected organisation hell bent on ■■■■■■■■■■ no matter what the cost to the individual citizen from any member country.
All we had was " without the EU we can’t…" and “if we leave the EU x,y and z bad things will happen” ( as was proved when we voted out and total financial annihilation did not happen ) so for me I don’t want that.
I want a strong country with a strong identity that trades with everyone, welcomes everyone from every where and is led by its people through good and bad no matter what. I don’t want to worry what my money is worth dependant on the Greek economy, I don’t want it to spend years and years working on trade agreements to represent England that hinge on the opinion of a small area in Italy unhappy about the price of tomatoes ffs or indeed how many blatant lies are told to get any more countries small struggling introverted economies to join as size matters to the EU self voting gravy train…
The pathetic tirade of ignorance from remainers is funny, they have turned into the very bigots they blindly accuse all who disagree with them of being.

Edit: FYI Carryfast, winseer, franglais and others, I don’t particularly care for your 15 page paragraphs of google “facts” about the nazis, Thatcher, Ford and whatever other agenda you can attach to the subject in order to ruin it like you have done in the Bully’s Bar section, I have posted to point out the ignorance that pops up.
I voted out, it’s done and I was right to do it as that’s the way I feel about things, if you don’t like it then ■■■■ it up…I was not and never will be wrong in my decision, that’s democracy for you…

Norfolkinclue1:
Edit: FYI Carryfast, winseer, franglais and others, I don’t particularly care for your 15 page paragraphs of google “facts” about the nazis, Thatcher, Ford and whatever other agenda you can attach to the subject in order to ruin it like you have done in the Bully’s Bar section, I have posted to point out the ignorance that pops up.
I voted out, it’s done and I was right to do it as that’s the way I feel about things, if you don’t like it then ■■■■ it up…I was not and never will be wrong in my decision, that’s democracy for you…

10/10 +1

Isn’t it rather rich that the gobsh1tes like Blair and the other mouth piece remoaners continue to crow about how the British public didn’t know the facts on what leaving the EU entailed. All of them seem to want a re run until they get what they want. Prior to the vote the gobsh1tes weren’t even asking the questions themselves because they were so arrogant that they thought the vote would go with remain. The vote went with leave and the gobsh1tes then start picking fault with everything to do with Brexit. Talk about a bad set of losers and obviously none of them respect what a democracy is.

GasGas:

Here’s a clue.Take the size of the lettering for the slogan on the bus and the space required.Then write it to say ‘‘We send the EU billions of pounds every year in net contributions.Let’s spend as much as possible of it on the NHS instead’’.When anyone with half a brain including remainers know that’s what was actually meant,but just with no room,nor need,to write all that on the bus.At least in a form which could be easily read which sort of defeats the object.

Also don’t remember the options of Soft Yes and Hard Yes on the ballot papers in 1975.Nor any calls by EU supporters then for a second referendum along those lines. :unamused:

GasGas:

Tally ho!

And there ladies and gentlemen is a brainwashed fool incapable of thinking for themselves who believes everything they’re told. I bet you also believed back in 2016 there would be a recession and half a million job losses when the newspapers told you what to think.

SuperMultiBlue:

xichrisxi:

Post?

GasGas:

Tally ho!

You’re maybe right, but only because the whole leaving process is being led by your ‘Blooded nose’ and ‘Flea in their ear’ ■■■■ remoaners. :bulb:
How can we get decent terms in all this when it is being deliberately engineered and manipulated in a negative way to achieve a ‘Told you so’ scenario. So that (in their dreams) at the 11th hour everybody that wanted out will be ‘begging to be saved from the perils of Brexit’ to Theresa May, wearing her knickers over her tights like Supergirl…or so they hope anyway. :unamused:
I would not trust this shower of ■■■■ government as far as I could spit.

It’s a bit like me as a Newcastle fan, trying to arrange a survival campaign for Sunderland ■■■■ Football Club. :unamused:

This whole farce should be managed entirely by those that were active in the ‘Leave’ campaign to achieve maximum fair and positive results for us all…if only to shut the ■■■■ up these whinging bad loser belly aching remainer crew.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-44960293

My God, a shortage of avocado after Brexit,. Quick, new vote , for the love of God WE NEED A NEW VOTE!

Personally I’m sick to death of all these scare stories surrounding Brexit. Most of the countries in the world aren’t in Europe and they seem to manage fine. Listening to Junker and his soundbites makes me realise what a corrupt and spiteful organisation the eu really is. I’m bloody glad I voted out and I would again.

All we really need is a few politicians who totally believe in Brexit to run the negotiations and fight for the best deal they can get for the UK.

Franglais:

biggriffin:

Well if nothing is going to change, then let`s stay in. :smiley:

How did we manage before?
With a bigger parking area at Dover, a fraction of the volume of cross channel traffic, permits, checks, customs docs, queues on the stairs, and TIR park clearances.

It’s not 1965 anymore, it’s all electronic and computerised etc … times have moved on and will be simpler now.

All these crying out it is for Immigration purposes please… more immigration comes from outside of the EU, India,Africa etc then the EU… if some of the Brits were not lazy and actually wanted to work then they would get work… but nope, some would prefer to sit on the dole etc … I say make all who are on the dole and are fit to work earn the dole money. If the genuine people on sickness can’t work suppor them fully … a load just abuse the system.

Norfolkinclue1:
Funny though , the more this goes on the more issues are raised and each and every time some tragic little remainer will say " you didn’t think of that when you voted out did you, look at the mess" when they themselves at no point whatsoever thought of the further implications, such as the Irish border, because they were too busy swallowing the remain campaign ■■■■ to bother.

So if some implications of Brexit were not made clear by neither Remain nor Leave we should just ignore them, and put some sort of censorship on discussion of them? Not very democratic. I wasn`t aware of the Irish border question pre 2016, but I am now, and choose not to bury my head in the sand about it.

Norfolkinclue1:
I couldn’t give a flying [zb] about immigration, border control, free market, Euro regs or the market or even the “350 million lie” (as was proved before the vote, but let’s not get facts in the way of a remainer crying), I’m bothered about having the chance to have my say on things. I voted out for my own reasons, and again, nothing to do with the ■■■■ poor repetitive desperate points raised above

Well, I do care about the trade of this country, so do care about markets, borders, and immigration policies which always go hand-in-glove with each other. Some aspects are good, some are bad, but that`s reality for you!

Norfolkinclue1:
If you want to believe the remain campaign then so be it, I don’t as it set out a long long list of horror stories that were meant to be positive but all pointed to a country that, if it continued in the EU, could not support itself, had no identity whatsoever and was at the mercy of a politcally motivated yet not elected organisation hell bent on ■■■■■■■■■■ no matter what the cost to the individual citizen from any member country.

Norfolkinclue1:
I want a strong country with a strong identity that trades with everyone, welcomes everyone from every where and is led by its people through good and bad no matter what. I don’t want to worry what my money is worth dependant on the Greek economy, I don’t want it to spend years and years working on trade agreements to represent England that hinge on the opinion of a small area in Italy unhappy about the price of tomatoes ffs or indeed how many blatant lies are told to get any more countries small struggling introverted economies to join as size matters to the EU self voting gravy train…

Do Cornish men speak with a Cockney accent after centuries of being ruled by London? Do the folk in Norfolk feel diminished by sharing the same tax system as the ■■■■■■■■■■ The pound is dependent on many things out of our control, we are an island, but so long as we trade with the world we are dependent on world events. Yes, we are more linked to the EU but currently we have an input into their affairs. The way were headed we will still be dependent on EU business, as they ARE our main customers, but will have less influence on them. If you dont like the EU system of voting and consider it undemocratic, then there is a valid argument on your side of course IMHO. But what about the alternative? Being ruled by the Westminster elite of professional politicians, who gain power from the party machine as much, or more , as from the grass roots? Those who get cheap mortgages to turn profits on housing, “employ” family members in admin? Drink and smoke in cheap bars whilst still at work deciding our future? Why get upset defending THEIR powers?
Why defend a system where we dont vote for a Prime Minister, who can be changed by the ruling party, where we dont vote for a Chancellor or Home Secretary? And those posts can be awarded by the P.M. to a non elected person!

No Google facts were harmed in the making of this post.