IDP to drive in the EU after Brexit

adam277:

kr79:
I can’t see a second vote changing things everyone I know seemed pretty entrenched about what way they voted and speaking to them since nothing seems to have changed.
I am coming round to changing my vote to remain not as I’ve become a massive EU fan just that all our MPs seem equally useless and can’t see them making things better for people and most likely making it worse

I thought that at first.
The problem is clear now. May wanted a special relationship with the EU (checqers) EU wants to give no special favours to EU incase other countries follow suit.

Deadlock is innevtible. We need to just leave and get on with it. Fudge the EU. The biggest mistake we done was not prepare for a hard brexit to begin with as it would of made the EU think twice.

May seems to realise this now though so should get better.
I’ll be quite happy to leave on world trade terms as well. The biggest issue with brexit has been the constant fear mongering not helped by people like mark carney who is not meant to take sides which has just strengthend the position of the EU.
I voted remain BTW.

Brexit is not complicated if we go down the hard brexit model.
It’s this soft half assed brexit that the politicans have been trying to peddle that had everyone scratching their heads. The only major issue is the Irish border.

My boss been told 20 % in new wagon price no deal border a scam real reason it’s a problem is the terrorists give up fighting but are in to scams on fuel cattle booze n ■■■■ hard border will affect it they won’t like it