IDP to drive in the EU after Brexit

ZHR are being chipped away at now. This is odd, as I would have thought that the ZHC is kinda obvious for the main reason our UK labour market works when clearly the continental version does NOT.
Macron, with all that “Anti Le Pen Support” he got - is now shafting the very people he told “not to vote for Le Pen - because she will do this to YOU”.

There are many “Sub-issues” regarding Brexit that have been bigged-up rather a lot imo.

What do we really care about here? Jobs, Income, Taxes, Security, Stablity… immigration WAY down the list. (Well, at least it was for me)

To listen to the Anti-Right pundits though - “We only care about pulling up the bloody drawbridge”, and bugger-all else!

My main reason for voting Leave - was to end Austerity, by putting Britain back on a self-financing footing again.
No need to “borrow” every week to pay for public servants - if we can now pay that bill out of “money we’re no longer paying Brussels”.
As for that old chestnut about the £350m per week being a lie…
It wasn’t a lie, just an inaccurate estimate.
The actual amount - now looks likely to be a lot HIGHER than that!
Compare the “Bus” as Remain’s biggest argument and evidence of “Brexiteer Porkies” - to the long string of dire predictions made by the Remain camp - which have not come true at ALL, except the pound sterling dropping on the foreign exchange markets… And even THEN - Exporters are reporting a boom in sales, so there was a silver lining to THAT as well!

Everyone is going to watch everyone else now. It is like being the first into the nightclub… You hang about for a couple of hours, and wait for the decent crumpet to turn up before making an idiot of yourself half-cut, by striding out onto dem Tanzenflache all by yourself…
The best deals will be offered the latest in the day - both by the EU “not to break diplomatic relations with them” (we’ve 100% Left, but the EU might want to save their trade with the UK yet!)
and…
Deals from countries that have been told behind the scenes by the EU “Don’t trade with Britain… They are not going to make it out, and if you do WE might not sign a treaty with you!”

Then there’s the rest of the world’s economies that don’t have much of a relationship with the EU as it stands - no sea access.
Landlocked countries all over the world…

On that subject, I’m looking at this new “re-opening of the silk road” being talked of by China and Russia… Hmm… :bulb: