Liverpool to dublin ferry

On p&oferries do you have to share a cabin thanks

if its a quiet sailing and not many drivers - no , you’ll get your own cabin . If its busy then you may have to share .
I’ve only been on it once in 20 years and it was quiet . Not the worst boat across the Irish sea .

they tend not to mix races ect,so they wont put you in with a taliban.
put on a face as if your puppy just died ,tell them your claustrophobic and can you have a cabin with a porthole sometimes works.
if it was me,id give my cabin ticket to someone else,cab it and set your alarm for 3-20 after you feel the captain dropping the clutch if you want a kip.
just dont kakk yourslf and sit up if the flipflops on the deck batter your door like buggery to see if your in there.
sit tight,and they will vanish in 5 seconds.
if you do get caught,just make to walk away up the stairs,leave your cabin unlocked,and go back in again.
the desk will only know your their if you dont go up for your cabin,hence give your ticket to an english speaker then that way they deffo get the cabin for themself.

dieseldog999:
put on a face as if your puppy just died ,tell them your claustrophobic and can you have a cabin with a porthole sometimes works.
if it was me,id give my cabin ticket to someone else,cab it and set your alarm for 3-20 after you feel the captain dropping the clutch if you want a kip.
just dont kakk yourslf and sit up if the flipflops on the deck batter your door like buggery to see if your in there.
if you do get caught,just make to walk away up the stairs,leave your cabin unlocked,and go back in again.
the desk will only know your their if you dont go up for your cabin,hence give your ticket to an english speaker then that way they deffo get the cabin for themself.

8 hr boat dd - you can just about get a 9 in if your first on last off .

dieseldog999:

WHY ? Sharing a cabin aint too nice, but it is a sight safer than staying in the cab on a freight deck. If summat goes wrong youre in a bad place.
Of course, you can argue nothing ever goes wrong on modern boats. That`s why they are no longer being fitted with fire alarms or sprinklers, no more life boats needed, no fresh air vents etc. :smiley:

well you seldom hear of a ferry having a near miss,its either nothing,or its a herald job.
if you hit the water in the irish sea then lifejacket or not your probably going to die within 10 mins of exposure and theres not exactly going to be a queue of rescuers.
on any big ferry ive been on,then if your in a cabin,and as a truckie,itl most likely be an inside on,then if theres any major grief youl will be drowned like a rat in a trap.
you can always go up out the locked deck doors in an emergency,its just you cant get back down from the passenger deck.
if im not going up for grub ( and thats dependent on the boat) then il cab it every time for a good sleep in my own space.
you dont get disturbed,and you dont get tannoyed to death or wakened early.
personal choice of course,but ive always cabbed it to suit my whim on any ferry ive been on.