Where’s Andrew

Where’s Andrew G I’ve been poised at google earth the last few weeks waiting to help Europe’s top trucker to find some random industrial estate.
I guess he must be busy pumping iron or cruising the Spanish coast in the Porsche.
Well anyway when he wants to know about a industrial estate in Walsall il be here

Didn’t know you knew Walsall that well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nevermind Andrew,
What has become of the light hearted innuendo thats is Dipper Dave?

From what I can gather DD lives near me. What if he has gone under cover to stalk me? [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

AndieHyde:

Think he may just be taking a sabbatical. He is still alive though as I regularly receive Whatsapp messages from him of the type that could possibly get me a spell in a room with stripey windows! Of course I forward them straight to Robroy, 'cos if I’m going down then he’s coming with me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

AndieHyde:

Think he may just be taking a sabbatical. He is still alive though as I regularly receive Whatsapp messages from him of the type that could possibly get me a spell in a room with stripey windows! Of course I forward them straight to Robroy, 'cos if I’m going down then he’s coming with me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

At least you’re allowed Whatsapp :laughing:

And what about his nemesis, milodon?

the man has been noticeable by his absence.
does it matter if he is 100% genuine or not?
when he posts he seems to be sensible and talks the talk,so he has to have some sort of truckie orienated background.
unlike the new plague of risen from the ashes driving gods,then he isnt up his own jaxksie trolling and bumming his load constantly and unless he likes to ■■■■■ at himself then he isnt a multiple id poster.
mabey he has a ■■■■ spanish misses and a porshe parked in his villa or who cares if he aint,and it would be tempting karma to say you had brain damage ect if you didnt.
who knows,and who cares at the end of the day,though it would be ok to see him pop up again and it didnt look like he posted anything to get him the 3 month premod like some,but similar to the mccanns,i hope we dont get kept in suspenders for the next 11 years. :slight_smile:

the maoster:

AndieHyde:

Didn’t someone intimate you and Robroy were one and the same too .
So going off together would be mandatory!
Anyway I miss Dipper and his humour too, perhaps he’s writing a book of his exploits . :open_mouth:

nomiS36:

About as far away from Costa del Sol as could be unfortunately :frowning:

A cold, wet and dark industrial town in the North of Norway, goes by the name of Mo i Rana

Regarding him “talking the talk”, he certainly was in the know back when F-twelves, not FH16-s were all the rage. And instead of reminiscing the good old times in the oldtimers forum, he chose to come up with this Billy Bigrigger persona.

I think I’m with DieselDog on this. Whether or not Andrew is genuine, he put up some interesting posts.

From the off, claiming Malaga to Paris every week on overloaded old trailers, was… eye opening. Then he said he routed via Huesca, and national roads. Then tip and load UK, but still home every weekend?

I do miss DipperDave’s “input”.
Talking about him we’ve all got to re-read out posts haven’t we?
Look above and words like “intimate” “going down together” all take on different tones !

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

the maoster:

AndieHyde:

They’ll be the ones that I can never unsee that have scarred my mind for life. :open_mouth:
Problem is bud don’t be fooled by my hard man persona, I aint any hero I’d just grass you up at the first hint of pressure. :laughing:

3 wheeler:

the maoster:

AndieHyde:

Didn’t someone intimate you and Robroy were one and the same too .
So going off together would be mandatory!
:

■■■■ !!
I’ve been rumbled. :smiley:

3 wheeler:
Didn’t someone intimate you and Robroy

First time I’ve seen the words Robroy, me and intimate in the same sentence! Let me reiterate; it was only once, we were both young and foolish, the monkey came to no harm and we both promised never to mention it again!

I can see some solicitors letters flying around!

milodon:

nomiS36:

A cold, wet and dark industrial town in the North of Norway, goes by the name of Mo i Rana

Regarding him “talking the talk”, he certainly was in the know back when F-twelves, not FH16-s were all the rage. And instead of reminiscing the good old times in the oldtimers forum, he chose to come up with this Billy Bigrigger persona.

I’d take Mo i Rana over the Costa del Sol any day!

switchlogic:

milodon:

nomiS36:

I’d take Mo i Rana over the Costa del Sol any day!

I’ll second you there Luke. Mo-i-Rana is a sort of Redcar of the far north, on the way to really interesting places. The Costa del Sol is, well let’s just say that I have only ever been when somebody paid me to go.

A week of my arse parked on a sun lounger sipping lager is enough of Spain for me however I would happily spend rest of my days in Scandinavia

Most depressing thing I’ve ever seen is them English ghettos in Spain with pubs selling John smiths full of brits moaning about foreigners not integrating

kr79:
Most depressing thing I’ve ever seen is them English ghettos in Spain with pubs selling John smiths full of brits moaning about foreigners not integrating

does this bring back the correct memory?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0UPXd7zlA

kr79:

All you have to do is walk about a k and you´ll be in Spain. Learn a few words of the language, and actually USE them, and you would be surprised at how you get totally ignored and, yes, laughed at, mostly.
Once you speak MORE than a few words it gets better.