Why do drivers hate cyclists

jakethesnake:

Nite Owl:

jakethesnake:
I was hoping for an honest answer from 88 but seeing you have replied let me try to enlighten you a little.
It does not matter how many mirrors or cameras a truck has if the driver does not use them properly and some DONT.
Also the majority of cyclists hold a driving license so they have had some training. Training does NOT always make a difference as we can see by the standards of car and lorry drivers today.
Most cycle accidents are caused by other motorists.

Yes we have plenty idiots riding bikes especially in London but please do not think they are at fault everytime.

PS I never even watched the clip.

I really do think you should watch it. My reply might make a bit more sense. All the clips were recorded by someone on a bike. So were now at a point where even cyclists are getting fed up of the reckless cycling that is apparent on our streets. Their behaviour is inexcusable.

Not really interested.I know exactly what some of them are like and yes their behaviour is inexcusable BUT I could post a video of car and truck drivers that are just as bad and are more likely to do far more damage.
Maybe you could watch it. LOL.

Just trying to make a point. It’s not just cyclists that are idiots but you would think that reading some of the posts on here!

Bloody hell that sounds like progress. Now we all know what’s being done to get idiot motorists off the road, how do you suggest we get idiot cyclists off the road too?