We're agency we can drive anything!

well apparently not , this truck was going to be de- hired as it was causing a major headache as agency were refusing to drive it as its a manual gearbox not a auto gearbox :unamused: , it was going to be replaced by a automatic so it could be used all weekend unlike this manual that stood due to agency refusing to drive it .
I’ve got it now , I’m driving it which in its self is amazing as apparently us company drivers are only capable of driving one type of truck , that’s all we know according to agency drivers :exclamation: ,
so come on you agency drivers , what’s so difficult :question:

Anyone know how I can nominate Dozy for the pride of Britain awards?

sammym:

No George cross medal for bravery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
No George cross medal for bravery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s his wife who deserves the medal !

I thought you were a tramper but you seem to have a different truck every week, and now you’ve been given the company reject because nobody else will drive it.

Rentadent:
I thought you were a tramper but you seem to have a different truck every week, and now you’ve been given the company reject because nobody else will drive it.

He’s Dozy the hero.

My firm just give me a different set of keys everyday so It’s potluck if its auto or manual. I do prefer auto though.

To be honest not too surprised they have issues with that particular manual. Looks like something from outer mongolia - have they hired you an Atkinson or summut!? (Seen one at one of our depots). Thought 4 over 4 was only one these days?

trevHCS:
To be honest not too surprised they have issues with that particular manual. Looks like something from outer mongolia - have they hired you an Atkinson or summut!? (Seen one at one of our depots). Thought 4 over 4 was only one these days?

What exactly is wrong with it?

images-3.jpg

AndieHyde:

so you have no answer so it’s trolling , there’s a suprise

trevHCS:

h

Drempels:

trevHCS:

my question exactly , what is wrong with it :question: ,

Must admit cant see anything wrong with it apart from the light reflecting on the "knob" How many for whatever silly reason wont drive a manual gear boxed truck, but will drive for miles in a manual car,it makes nonsense of their arguement

Okay, I’m gonna be the first one to mention it…

Eaton TS12612

There, I’ve said it :smiley:

In my experience of large companies it’s nearly always the company drivers who pick and choose what they drive not the agency drivers, are you sure you’re telling us the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth :wink:

Rentadent:

His truck got hit in the yard and is in for repair.

sammym:

^^^^^
i think the " dickin " award would be best suited .
" dotty "received one so i dont see how the pride of stobarts fantasy division shouldnt be right up there also?

psychologies.co.uk/culture/ … award.html

poor.jpg

Drempels:

If I’m reading it correctly, its got 1st and 4th on the left with 2nd, 3rd and presumably 5th on the right one above the other? What happened to sensible 4 over 4 which is intuitive to most car drivers?

trevHCS:

Drempels:

If I’m reading it correctly, its got 1st and 4th on the left with 2nd, 3rd and presumably 5th on the right one above the other? What happened to sensible 4 over 4 which is intuitive to most car drivers?

It’s just a 3 over 3 Scania box with a splitter. Been around for ever, and you rarely use 1st anyway.

You’re more than a car driver :wink: