Driver CPC here to stay after brexit!

For those that thought Driver CPC was going to go away with Brexit! well it here to stay it’s official

And here was me getting my hopes up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Needs to be changed to add an exam at the end of every day.

Conor:

I’m 57 not a bloody 15 yr old school kid :unamused: :unamused: bloody exam :unamused: :unamused:

Conor:

Just coz you’ve got a bit O paper dunt mean you can does a job much better than I dus it.

Nothing is going to change for us drivers when we leave with hours CPC etc all here as it is easy to sort they will just have an agreement will if they can agree on anything

It won’t matter - providing the revenues associated with all this - actually stay in the UK.

On no account must we be enforcing EU red tape, sending the proceeds to Brussels - once Brexit is completed. Indeed, Brexit cannot be completed until the entire cashflow to Brussels stops outright.

More breaking news… Christmas is going to be on Dec 25 this year.

Of course they are going to keep all that crap, too many people are making money out of it, it’s become a whole new industry ffs. :unamused:
And hasn’t the quality of both drivers and the job changed and improved vastly since it all started…
Yeh right !. :unamused:

Hey, look on the bright side… The jobs involved in administering the DCPC in this country - will now NOT involve “those jobs being lost as a result of Brexit”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Abolition of the DCPC was a promise made by some in the Brexit camp…but it was never going to happen. Would Parliament ever vote for less training for lorry drivers?

Now, about the £350 million a week for the NHS… :smiley:

When we leave, loooool, loooool, loooool… seriously I’m howling here… we ain’t leaving, they are throwing weak minds an illusion, how hard is it to see! I mean really - my 96 year old nan can see it & she’s been blind for 40 years!! Brexit lol, come on tell me another one ?

GasGas:
Abolition of the DCPC was a promise made by some in the Brexit camp…but it was never going to happen. Would Parliament ever vote for less training for lorry drivers?

Now, about the £350 million a week for the NHS… :smiley:

I’m only against the proceeds of anything the EU have set up in Britain - being sent back to Brussels by way of “Tribute”.

Like many other “Established Insitutions” that have been set up during the last 40 years - there wasn’t really any serious bid to “halt the lot of them”.

If this £350m on the Bus could be argued to be a “lie”, simply because the money cannot and will not be realized until AFTER Brexit - then here’s an even BIGGER lie being perpetuated by the Left Remain camp:

Any and all Human Rights, Workers Rights, Rights to Holidays, Rights to Minimum Wage, Rights to a Jury Trial, Rights to Free Legal Representation, - and a whole lot of other stuff that in many cases we gave TO the EU to start with… “are going to be abolished?” FFS -

No they are not. None of them. It is a lie said of the Tories, who have no such intent written into their manifesto. That means the Left must merely be hoping that Theresa May might one day turn over at least one of the above, thus making it “not a complete 100% lie to suggest the above of the Tories - after all”.

Read my lips:

There was NEVER any intent to (1) Scrap Paid Holidays or (2) Scrap the legal right to a Jury Trial (nothing to do with the EU anyway, that one!) and the Minimum Wage is and has already been implemented.

One thing that the UK government CAN do “post Brexit” is the following:

“Cut benefits for immigrants, but raise them for the genuine disabled. Raise benefits for home grown Brits, and cut them for foreign nationals”.

At present, the EU makes such a move by ANY government - “illegal” under EU law. That means we cannot cut benefits without throwing our disabled and home grown unemployed under the bus as well! - EU rules dictate it to be so!

There are far too many Remainers who seem to have only voted against Brexit - “Because the Tories are in power”.

That needs to change before Brexit is done - or the Left will never be in power again in this country! :bulb:

Not even Boris actually thinks Brexit can work

uk.businessinsider.com/boris-joh … ion-2018-1

How ever it “happens” it won’t make any difference to anybody’s life, day-to-day. Capitalism will see to that.

Not saying it’s good or bad, it’s just the way that humans have traded for thousands of years. Actually, I’m not sure this “capitalism” exists outside of The Guardian’s Komment Macht Frei pages.

Tarriffs, payments, bakseesh, bribes, levies, whatever you want to call them. They’re all the same thing. They are a tax on people that buy and sell goods or services.

The EU is a masterpiece of them.

Same as middlemen, agents, forwarders etc. They are people who want to live off the backs of others.

Parasites.

We’re getting off the subject here, it aint (yet another :unamused: ) pro/anti Brexit discussion it’s about the DCPC !. :bulb: :bulb:
(Brexit has been voted on, if the remoaners don’t like it tough ■■■■, that’s democracy for you, deal with it. :bulb: )

Back on thread…
If they are keeping this DCPC sh at least now is.an opportunity to review it. :bulb:
It’s been in now for x no of years and achieved absolute Jack ■■■■ in terms of improvements in driver quality, how can anyone refute that??
So as a suggestion …why not just include it in driver training at grass roots level with a test/exam at the end, after the candidate has passed his or her test, maybe then they will let guys out on the road who will know a bit about the theory of the job at least.

Scrap the every 5 years ■■■■■■■■ then the likes of me do not have to waste my time and money on it and have my arse bored off into oblivion. :unamused:
In real terms Wtf am I going to learn about this job that I don’t already know, done or got the ■■■■ sweatshirt for never mind the t ■■
Ok…at the most I could feign interest and maybe learn some of the more obscure and far out rules in drivers hours (which up to now I have managed to run legal and 100% straight for ok thank you without using, so do I really need to ?..)

Or even better for us all, just simplify the ■■■■ things post Brexit, so you don’t need to have the knowledge of a Queen’s counsel senior barrister to get your head around it all. :unamused:
Somewhere along the lines of 12 on 12 off for example (making the job safer with less fatigue into the bargain as a bonus) as a starting point to consider, with a couple of 10/11 hour reduced rests chucked in.

We all know it won’t happen because of the hidden agenda of making money both out of an industry, and revenue from fines, so we’l remain stuck with the DCPC farce in it’s present form, and the complete Cluster ■■■■ that is Driver’s hours rules. :imp:

robroy:
We’re getting off the subject here, it aint (yet another :unamused: ) pro/anti Brexit discussion it’s about the DCPC !. :bulb: :bulb:
(Brexit has been voted on, if the remoaners don’t like it tough [zb], that’s democracy for you, deal with it. :bulb: )

Back on thread…
If they are keeping this DCPC sh at least now is.an opportunity to review it. :bulb:
It’s been in now for x no of years and achieved absolute Jack [zb] in terms of improvements in driver quality, how can anyone refute that??
So as a suggestion …why not just include it in driver training at grass roots level with a test/exam at the end, after the candidate has passed his or her test, maybe then they will let guys out on the road who will know a bit about the theory of the job at least.

Scrap the every 5 years ■■■■■■■■ then the likes of me do not have to waste my time and money on it and have my arse bored off into oblivion. :unamused:
In real terms Wtf am I going to learn about this job that I don’t already know, done or got the [zb] sweatshirt for never mind the t ■■
Ok…at the most I could feign interest and maybe learn some of the more obscure and far out rules in drivers hours (which up to now I have managed to run legal and 100% straight for ok thank you without using, so do I really need to ?..)

Or even better for us all, just simplify the [zb] things post Brexit, so you don’t need to have the knowledge of a Queen’s counsel senior barrister to get your head around it all. :unamused:
Somewhere along the lines of 12 on 12 off for example (making the job safer with less fatigue into the bargain as a bonus) as a starting point to consider, with a couple of 10/11 hour reduced rests chucked in.

We all know it won’t happen because of the hidden agenda of making money both out of an industry, and revenue from fines, so we’l remain stuck with the DCPC farce in it’s present form, and the complete Cluster [zb] that is Driver’s hours rules. :imp:

Again, parasitical entities charging us to learn what we already know - by law. I’ve done lots of DCPC courses and learned the sum total of nothing. I’ve had heated arguments with “trainers” who have been ill-informed at best, liars at worst.

It’s just another way of re-distributing money. Money that is claimed to stimulate the economy, but in reality just makes people poorer. Can you imagine the amount of man-hours lost and diesel burned as a result of this rubbish?

4yorks:
For those that thought Driver CPC was going to go away with Brexit! well it here to stay it’s official

And here was me getting my hopes up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Until the traitor class that is mainstream politics is replaced with a common sense party, who will repeal all the bs regs and laws that ukplc has signed us up to

Conor:

no, it want’s scrapping altogether, or replacing with a 2hrs refresher on any new regs to drivers hours ect

biggriffin:

Conor:

Just coz you’ve got a bit O paper dunt mean you can does a job much better than I dus it.

That’s quite a funny comment given how many say we’re professionals when every single real professional is required to have multiple bits of paper.

An exam proves you listened and just didn’t sit there on your phone on Facebook or inspecting the back of your eyelids. Given how many questions we still have about basic tacho rules nearly 5 years since the DCPC came into force by people who have been in the job for years quite clearly some testing does need to be done to ensure they’ve actually learned something.

Drempels:
Again, parasitical entities charging us to learn what we already know - by law.

Sorry but many drivers don’t as can be clearly demonstrated in this very board on an almost daily basis but certainly every single week by drivers posting questions about drivers hours regulations.

Conor:

Drempels:
Again, parasitical entities charging us to learn what we already know - by law.

Sorry but many drivers don’t as can be clearly demonstrated in this very board on an almost daily basis but certainly every single week by drivers posting questions about drivers hours regulations.

Okay, I’ll change that to teaching me what I aready know :unamused: