Please help legal or not

I work sun to thursday
Have 45 hrs off some weekends mainly 60 hrs off.
Sun 12th aug 04.00 to 19.00
Mon 13th 04.00 to 18.00
Tues 14th 04.00 to 18.30
Weds 15th 05.00 to 17.00
Thursday 16th 05.30 to 18.00
Friday 17th 06.30 to 15.30
Sat 18th off
Sun 19th 04.00 to 18.00
Am i legal i m having 68 hrs off next weekend i ll finish this wedensday night day holidsy thurssay
Sun

I will finish wedensday about 4pm off holiday thursday says off friday saturday start back sunday 6am

All look good to me.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You’ve been at work for 79 hours Monday to Sunday. How much break & POA have you used/booked? If less than 19 hours you will have a WTD infringement.

You had a reduced weekly rest period this week and you’ll be having a regular weekly rest period next week, so as long as you had a regular 45 hour weekly rest peirod before starting work on the 12th of August you’re legal.

If you’re having next Thursday Friday and Saturday off the compensation for this Saturdays reduced weekly rest period will be paid back next week to.

Wiretwister:
You’ve been at work for 79 hours Monday to Sunday. How much break & POA have you used/booked? If less than 19 hours you will have a WTD infringement.

At the risk of being a bit pedantic I make it 76 hours.

tachograph:
You had a reduced weekly rest period this week and you’ll be having a regular weekly rest period next week, so as long as you had a regular 45 hour weekly rest peirod before starting work on the 12th of August you’re legal.

Can you have 2 reduced weekly rests on the trot? I thought you had to have at least a 45 and then make the reduced hours back by the following week

The-Snowman:

tachograph:

Can you have 2 reduced weekly rests on the trot? I thought you had to have at least a 45 and then make the reduced hours back by the following week

From what he’s said the OPs not having 2 reduced weekly rest periods on the trot.

There are circumstances where you can have only reduced weekly rest periods 2 weeks on trot but generally it’s best to have a regular weekly rest period at-least every second week.

Compensation for reduced weekly rest periods should be paid back by the end of the third week following the week in which the reduced weekly rest period was taken.

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:

The-Snowman:

tachograph:

From what he’s said the OPs not having 2 reduced weekly rest periods on the trot.

There are circumstances where you can have only reduced weekly rest periods 2 weeks on trot but generally it’s best to have a regular weekly rest period at-least every second week.

That’s what I thought. I’ve misread the original comment

tachograph:

Wiretwister:

Thank you with breaks off i was down to 58 hours its strange to wirk out sunday to saturday as tacho rules are monday to sunday as far as i know ■■? 3 reduced rests of 9 hours a week ■■? Or is it 3 reduced rests of 9 hours between 2 weekly rest periods ■■? Thats why i get confu sed as i done sun mon tues 3 reduced rests but then this sunday again but im on rest in monday morning ■■?

gothika:

tachograph:

Wiretwister:

Thank you with breaks off i was down to 58 hours its strange to wirk out sunday to saturday as tacho rules are monday to sunday as far as i know ■■? 3 reduced rests of 9 hours a week ■■? Or is it 3 reduced rests of 9 hours between 2 weekly rest periods ■■? Thats why i get confu sed as i done sun mon tues 3 reduced rests but then this sunday again but im on rest in monday morning ■■?

3 reduced rests between 2 weekly rest periods

I see only one 11 hour daily rest in that week. Surely that is not right?

no1dieselman:
I see only one 11 hour daily rest in that week. Surely that is not right?

I had 11 off weds nihht and 11 off thursday night this weekend i ll be off from weds to sunday morning next week might work friday morning but only work one weekend on havd to have 45 off other.
Hello rog and guys i ll upload picture looking at it looks like 4 reduced rests but im sure its 3 ■■?

Some of the times in your book are different to what you originally posted but it doesn’t make any difference to it being legal for reduced daily rest periods but you have gone over the 60 hours working time in the week.

According to your notebook you’ve had reduced daily rest periods on:
Sunday 12th = 9 hours Daily rest.
Monday 13th = 10 hours daily rest.
Tuesday 14th = 9 hours 15 minutes daily rest in the period of 24 hours.
You then had a reduced weekly rest period of 36 hours 30 minutes.

You’ve had a reduced daily rest period of Sunday 19th so that leaves you another 2 reduced daily rest periods available until your next weekly rest period.

You’re allowed to do 60 hours working time in a fixed week (00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday), you’ve done 63 hours 20 minutes so you will get an infringement for that.