Pervert trucker caught

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/s … r-patient/

Sums up the law system. Three burglaries and no jail time.

Why do they make the point that he’s a lorry driver, where’s the relavance to his penchant for wearing women’s knickers ffs. :unamused:
I know it has no realvance to mine anyway. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

robroy:
Why do they make the point that he’s a lorry driver, where’s the relavance to his penchant for wearing women’s knickers ffs. :unamused:

Rob hide them frilly curtains, the fuzz will be after them next :laughing:

elsa Lad:

robroy:

Don’t know about the curtains, but those frilly knickers play havoc with ‘the fuzz’ it’s like ■■■■ velcro…ouch.
:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

media crap again.
the way the headline reads,then you expect to be reading abut a trail of unmarked graves,sleeping bags,shovels and lump hammers…
but the thing that intrests me most is this…
OWN UP IF YOU LOOKED AT THE VIDEO OF THE SCAFFOLDER IN THE LINK FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE!!!.. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

robroy:

Because he is a makem :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: & mad obviously :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My next-door-neighbour once confronted me about some items missing from her washing line.

I nearly pooped her pants.

animal:

robroy:

Because he is a makem :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: & mad obviously :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
My next-door-neighbour once confronted me about some items missing from her washing line.

I nearly pooped her pants.

:laughing:

Dipper daves been suspiciously quiet lately

elsa Lad:

robroy:

Don’t you know, frilly curtains is how it starts! :laughing:

He wants to thank his lucky stars that he didn’t try to pinch Mrs B’s knickers.

We lost a duvet cover once in the washing machine when it got caught up in a pair of 'em :neutral_face: