Hope Driver Is OK

robroy:

att:
Reading the comments on there from the public confirm that I have done the right thing stop driving.

A more thankless, selfish, inconsiderate bunch of humans would be hard to find. The UK Public really are a hateful bunch of ignorant life forms, sad, as they were once nice, understanding and considerate, what is it that went so badly wrong I wonder…….

Here’s a few suggestions and examples of ■■■■ poor truck ‘‘driving’’ that are likely to have instigated and prolonged the anti truck attitude. :bulb:

Tailgating. (sat right up a car’s arse in a roadworks when the ‘driver’ can clearly see a couple of kids in the back seat)

Agression. (I drive a biiiigg trruuck with spotlamps and chrome tanks, get tf out of my way)

Retaliation. (By ‘pro drivers’ . instead of them just shaking their heads and carrying on after being [zb] ed up by a ‘non pro’ car driver)

Outside lane hogging in 2 lane d/c. (during elephant racing, instead of one or the other cretins backing off a couple of clicks to let traffic flow…, but that would be an affront to their ego.

Blocking in on sliproads (for no other reason than to be an arse)

Take your pick. :bulb:

This ^^^^^^^