Agency recommendations

Can anyone recommend an agency in Leicester? Preferably one that has work in Coalville? I’m looking for a few extra shifts.

I thought you were winding down a bit? Smell of the 50 pound notes luring you back in?

I’m quitting the door work as of the end of my shift on Saturday night, I’ve got a couple of bills I need to sort out before I become a strictly m-f man, so I’m looking for a Saturday (or Sunday, I’m not fussed) shift every couple of weeks for about a month (2 at most), would be nice to keep my hand in too.

But, yes, I’m on a wind down! How about you? Are you any closer to resolving your problem? I can’t imagine the stress it’s putting you through :frowning:

AHh ok. Yep, sounds like a plan. Tactical withdrawal at your own pace. :slight_smile:

Yep, got a doc back from the Army, posted it towards the end of this…
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156192&start=30

Sent it to DVLA yesterday. Mebbe get a reply Monday.
All in all, apart from the obvious :unamused: , I can´t fault DVLA (The ■■■■■■■■■ they´ve replied to everything I´ve sent,
and I´ve used emails, phone calls, direct mail on their site, all about the same subject and had replies to everything politely explaining that they are a useless bunch of ■■■■■■■■ but as they have no record of my pass they can´t issue a licence.

Not overly stressed. I tend to move on and try and work things out without losing any more hair or sleep :slight_smile:
Got some 7.5t stuff lined up with a couple of agencies, and big sis says she´ll lend me the money for a re-test if I wanted.

Def lost me big pay concrete job though, that stings a bit.

I imagine it would. Was the lgv test even in force in 1976? I know my dad got his license on grandfather rights around that time.

I hope it comes good for you, I truly do. If it comes to it, a bit of 7.5t work is a good grounding for class 2, the test really is a piece of ■■■■. Class 1 ain’t much harder! Go for it mate, you only live once :slight_smile: