New building M5 junction 12

Anyone know what they are building on the left of the m5 just south of junc 12■■?

This :question: :question:

gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n … ou-1133440

Went past it the other day, looks like a disorganised nuclear depot [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Russian not disorganised

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

All these lentil munchers who protest at incinerators…weren’t they also protesting about coal fired power stations a while ago?
We need more of these EFW plants; Having delivered god knows how much plastic, polystyrene and polythene to Crappers tip at Wootton Bassett in my last job, it was criminal to see so much “fuel” dumped in the ground.

While at it any one know what there doing both sides of M11 just before harlow if going south

malcolmgbell:
While at it any one know what there doing both sides of M11 just before harlow if going south

That’s going to be junction 7a for Harlow, will bring you into A414 near the retail a d Ind estate’s when it’s built.

What about on the M25, anti-clockwise around J17ish? Looks like they’re building another junction but it goes nowhere? Or only onto a minor road anyway.

What about on the M25, anti-clockwise around J17ish? Looks like they’re building another junction but it goes nowhere? Or only onto a minor road anyway.

Not a junction, signs say it’s access for new depot for Highways agency, council etc.

tallyman:

Not a junction, signs say it’s access for new depot for Highways agency, council etc.

Ahhh right.

Amount of times I’ve been near stationary around there and I’ve seen no signs. Still I’m normally fanny hunting but I’ve not seen Dozy at all yet :laughing:

tallyman:

Weigh-bridge check point ■■? Maybe.