Workplace drink and drug testing

albion:

dbk23:

albion:
Conducted a drugs test on one of ours not long ago after a tip off from a customer. The one and only time I’ve done a drug test, hair sample. Habitual user of crack cocaine. And I have no doubt about the veracity of the results.

Jesus Christ!! There’s something very wrong with your company if someone who use that regularly can escape anyone’s attention. That isn’t the type of thing you can hide, even to someone who isn’t wise on these things.

No there isn’t something very wrong with my company. His driving was fine, he was never late for work, there were no complaints from customers, paperwork was handed in as it should be, he wasn’t bouncing off the walls or whatever the stuff does to you.

The only clue was that he had - what we assumed to be - a long-running cold. I’d had one that lingered for nearly three months the previous year.

Whatever decisions I make, someone is going to tell me that I’m doing something wrong.

Ah, didn’t realise it was your own company. I thought you said crack cocaine, not sure why that would give you a cold, and someone on crack cocaine most definitely wouldn’t be able to hide it. Standard powder cocaine yes they probably would ‘appear’ to be normal.