Weasel87

Weasel87:
Hello,

Just look for some information for some about pay, hours, conditions etc

Any feedback would be great

Cheers

Weasel87

What type of shift you thinking about??

Maritime has so many different pay packages etc.

Cheers for the response Tipperdipper1.

I’m asking for a friend, he’s looking at nights either 5 on 2 off or 4 on 4 off, but wanted a heads if anyone could give anymore details.

The guy that has offered him the interview said all would be discussed at the interview but my friend is a bit impatient

Cheers again for the reply

If it’s the Nestle place ,what I was reading on there notice board the other day is Nestle are moving in a couple years to the Midlands some were so I don’t know where that will leave stobarts

Weasel87:
Cheers for the response Tipperdipper1.

I’m asking for a friend, he’s looking at nights either 5 on 2 off or 4 on 4 off, but wanted a heads if anyone could give anymore details.

The guy that has offered him the interview said all would be discussed at the interview but my friend is a bit impatient

Cheers again for the reply

Would that be on Nights or Days??

Mo-Fri?

Sun-Thursday?

Thursday-Mo?

Sorry but they have soo many shifts with different pay.

Hello,

It would be nights Monday to Friday and nights 4 on 4 off?

Cheers

malcolmgbell:
If it’s the Nestle place ,what I was reading on there notice board the other day is Nestle are moving in a couple years to the Midlands some were so I don’t know where that will leave stobarts

I believe XPO have won this for 2020 at the new East Midlands parkway.

Weasel87:

malcolmgbell:

Was just going to say it’s going to be at East Mids.

toonsy:

Weasel87:

malcolmgbell:

Was just going to say it’s going to be at East Mids.

That is absolutely correct. Nestle moves to donnington in summer of 19. Most of the stobart staff are going over to xpo. 12 quid an hour in the warehouse at stobarts, methinks they may get a surprise come the first payday at xpo :smiling_imp: