What is it with these people?

Yesterday morning around 9am, A14 at Bury St Edmunds. I think a car driver had some sort of medical emergency and possibly collapsed at the wheel, car colliding with centre barriers. Not sure but I think it may have contacted a couple of other vehicles as well. Road closed for an hour and a half, I arrived a minute or two later and was stuck about 100 yards back in the traffic which rapidly built up. Emergency services quickly on scene, and paramedics soon had the casualty out on the road and started CPR, with his family watching and obviously distressed.

Needless to say, drivers in the trapped traffic were soon out of their cars and watching what was going on. I can sort of understand this natural curiosity. But then I saw one of them actually taking a ■■■■■■■ selfie of himself with the CPR still going on behind him!! WTF is he thinking?? I daresay it was soon posted on Twitbook with “Look what I saw this morning!” as a title. What a knob.

You’ve not encountered the selfie with the coffin at a funeral yet as I did a few weeks ago? Some people deserved to be shot

just something for the twisted mind to put on social media,biggest curse ever to come from technology,usual subject would be people filming/taking pics as you say and then the usual argument ‘‘your going on facebook/twitter’’

no1dieselman:
You’ve not encountered the selfie with the coffin at a funeral yet as I did a few weeks ago? Some people deserved to be shot

Unfortunately I don’t think you have made that up, have you :question:

Roymondo:
WTF is he thinking??

Thinking seems to be irrelevant these days to a certain portion of the population. I guess previously we’d call them the village idiot but with the ability to share stuff worldwide, they’ve become the internets’ idiot.

At least i hope they are just the idiot minority as these people vote etc.

manski:

no1dieselman:

Unfortunately I don’t think you have made that up, have you :question:

Unfortunately I haven’t. Most mourners smartly dressed in black but one guy in jeans in and polo shirt leaned on coffin and took photo as we all left the chapel. I think we were all to shocked to react

Not long ago was bad accident on m 4 I think. Traffic crawlong along. Fire brigade cutting someone out a car.
Passenger in car in front had head out window phone in hand filming it.
Copper seen what she was doing ran over well and truly had a go at her… for about 5 mins .
Well Done him