Driver arrested for murder

A new one for stobart

worcesternews.co.uk/news/164 … -wychbold/

Doesn’t Eddie…

Have dashcams in his motors?

To be arrested for murder means he’s purposely set out to kill him using his vehicle,otherwise would of been causing death by dangerous driving…people need to chill out a bit.

So if we are the country with the most CCTV cameras in the world, where are they when you need em?

TNUK CSI Squad on standby.

Green for GO GO GO.

xichrisxi:
To be arrested for murder means he’s purposely set out to kill him using his vehicle,otherwise would of been causing death by dangerous driving…people need to chill out a bit.

No - to be arrested for murder means that there is reasonable suspicion that he intended to kill or inflict serious injury. It doesn’t mean that he actually had that intention, just that there is reasonable suspicion that he did. Other press reports are saying that the Stobart driver has indeed been arrested on suspicion of Murder. Seems the red mist was strong with this one…

Dork Lard:

Green for GO GO GO.

We’re is our resident green meanies correspondent, we know were he won’t be on Friday.

Dork Lard:

Green for GO GO GO.

1st question. If the incident happened under a bridge then how on earth did the Stobarts truck move and hit the pedestrian?

2nd question. While he is being held for questioning is he on other work or p.o.a?

Roymondo:

xichrisxi:

No - to be arrested for murder means that there is reasonable suspicion that he intended to kill or inflict serious injury. It doesn’t mean that he actually had that intention, just that there is reasonable suspicion that he did. Other press reports are saying that the Stobart driver has indeed been arrested on suspicion of Murder. Seems the red mist was strong with this one…

You beat me to that!

xichrisxi maybe you need to wake up to reality?

Norfolkinclue1:

Dork Lard:

Green for GO GO GO.

1st question. If the incident happened under a bridge then how on earth did the Stobarts truck move and hit the pedestrian?

2nd question. While he is being held for questioning is he on other work or p.o.a?

One question? Why are you trying to defend someone who has been arrested for murder when you know very little about what happened?

Norfolkinclue1:

Dork Lard:

Green for GO GO GO.

Or could even be a rest period if a bunk or couchette is available.

jakethesnake:

Roymondo:

xichrisxi:

You beat me to that!

Explain how I need to wake up to reality…

“Murder is an offence under the common law of England and Wales. It is considered the most serious form of homicide, in which one person kills another with the intention to unlawfully cause either death or serious injury”

If he killed him but didn’t set out to intentionally kill him then it would of been a man slaughter charge not murder.
Maybe you need to stop trying to apply clever sentences you hear from others into your own vocabulary…

xichrisxi:

jakethesnake:

Roymondo:

xichrisxi:

You beat me to that!

Explain how I need to wake up to reality…

“Murder is an offence under the common law of England and Wales. It is considered the most serious form of homicide, in which one person kills another with the intention to unlawfully cause either death or serious injury”

If he killed him but didn’t set out to intentionally kill him then it would of been a man slaughter charge not murder.
Maybe you need to stop trying to apply clever sentences you hear from others into your own vocabulary…

Listen there would not be an arrest of murder if there was not a reason. Could be a case of red mist and with the anger of some these days who knows what can happen.

Clever sentences from others? Where. :unamused:

Norfolkinclue1:

Dork Lard:

Green for GO GO GO.

That is a very fair defence. I couldn’t have done it, my trailer isn’t damaged [emoji14]

This thread is a disgrace and the mods should have a look at it.

Someone is dead and people are making jokes. I think the name on the side of the lorry makes no difference in the slightest.

A driver who went to work (who does the same job as us) has been accused of killing someone. I think it’s out of order people are making light of this situation.

Think you’ve all got wrong end of stick .
The way Midlands evening news explained it , seems the deceased person actually came from the motorway above & was seen in confrontation with A N other on hard shoulder, . No mention of HGV driver to blame , completely opposite . Sounded to me like he landed in front of HGV .
Got to feel sorry for driver if so .

sammym:

Someone is dead and people are making jokes. I think the name on the side of the lorry makes no difference in the slightest.

A driver who went to work (who does the same job as us) has been accused of killing someone. I think it’s out of order people are making light of this situation.

Surely you must be joking ?

tachograph:

sammym:

Surely you must be joking ?

No mate. Not at all. If my family member had been killed I’d not be too impressed with people making jokes like:

“Green for GO GO GO.”

“1st question. If the incident happened under a bridge then how on earth did the Stobarts truck move and hit the pedestrian?”

“2nd question. While he is being held for questioning is he on other work or p.o.a?”

“Or could even be a rest period if a bunk or couchette is available.”

Perhaps if it were your wife/child/mother/father you’d be more chilled out.

And if you had been arrested for the most serious crime in the country I’m sure you’d think it was hilarious when your colleagues made fun of your ability to drive under a bridge.

get a grip lads, speculation is inherently a human response, the same as humor, grief etc, we are all different, if you don’t like whats written don’t read it,

jakethesnake:

Norfolkinclue1:

Dork Lard:

Green for GO GO GO.

One question? Why are you trying to defend someone who has been arrested for murder when you know very little about what happened?

Wtf are you chundering on about?