Genoa Bridge collapse

Carryfast:

Santa:
This is all getting a bit pathetic. Ill-informed conspiracy theorists ranting about EU finance and engineering practice in 1950s Italy…

It would be funny if it wasn’t so boring.

So why don’t you provide your better informed view for our benefit by answering questions like if PSC is supposedly so good then why use RC for state of the art projects like Quensferry Bridge ?.While the ‘engineering’ in question is obviously still in use to date and not just in Italy.

As for EU finance the fact that Italian infrastructure is a dangerous lottery to use seems to be no coincidence with the fact that their much needed cash to build it and maintain it is clearly being nicked by the EU to subsidise other parts of Europe.Assuming you can do basic maths.

Because I can google as well as you can but that proves nothing at all. If any of you has an engineering and a political science/economics qualification I would gladly listen, but while you and the other guy continue to talk through your exhaust pipes, I will wait for some expert opinions after the investigation.