I wish I could have my truck back

turn up for work at 5.00 and ask where the hire car is so I can put my stuff in it , been a zb up , forgot to hire one :unamused: , grab yourself a seat and coffee as your waiting for another driver to take with you , 7 am , weā€™ve got you a van , 8 am , get yourself off we donā€™t know where other driver is :unamused: , arrive at 10 am to find truck , 10.30 go look for a empty , 15.20 a empty finally comes into yard :unamused: good job Iā€™m hourly paid and not paid per load !!
nb at 11 am I asked if I could run Bob tail ( 20 miles ) to get the loaded tri but apparently itā€™s not allowed and not efficient to do so
I got to our depot to night out , sheā€™s closed the canteen and has no change , I canā€™t get anything out machine as Iā€™ve no change as she hasnā€™t any , my food bag / water is either in the boot of my car or van as Mrs says itā€™s not at home
what a depressing day :frowning:

Correct, your lunch wasnā€™t at homeā€¦ well, technically it was, but in my belly.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

will it ever end?..are we not still waiting on the final episode of last weeks steak dinner?..ffs :unamused:

On this weekā€™s dozy disasters will he get home Friday, who will get the steak, will he ever get to his drop 2 million miles away, tune in tomorrow for more s**t

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You are the most unorganized person Iā€™ve ever come across, htf, do you leave your lunch at a totally different place to were you are, these sagaā€™s are just mind blowingly stupidity to the highest order, talk about trained at the McDonaldā€™s school. Is stoopid a green army necessity.

His user name certainley fits him.

daftvader:
His user name certainley fits him.

Nah
Wet whinging Fa Knee
Would be more suitable,needs to stop off at garden centre pick up couple of grow bags,sit on em couple daysā€¦
ā€¦might grow a pair n stop crying like lil girl,suprised stobbies got spill kit big enough to dry up the tears?

Ear worm timeā€¦ *cue the music
Could you imagine the scene if it was 10-15 years ago, the radio is playing in the cab and Simon Bates is on, the music starts for the ā€œour tuneā€ feature, and Simon starts telling the story of Dopey and ā€œhisā€ missing truck, the late Fridays sat in a lay-by with nothing but a Mankey Orange to survive on, and the missed steak dinner. The M25 & M6 would grind to a halt with 100ā€™s of truckers reaching for the Kleenex to Wipe away a flood of tears, wether those tears where of sympathy or laughter Iā€™m unsureā€¦

youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZDsUGiGqM

Play this ^^^

Whilst reading thisā€¦

turn up for work at 5.00 and ask where the hire car is so I can put my stuff in it , been a zb up , forgot to hire one :unamused: , grab yourself a seat and coffee as your waiting for another driver to take with you , 7 am , weā€™ve got you a van , 8 am , get yourself off we donā€™t know where other driver is :unamused: , arrive at 10 am to find truck , 10.30 go look for a empty , 15.20 a empty finally comes into yard :unamused: good job Iā€™m hourly paid and not paid per load !!
nb at 11 am I asked if I could run Bob tail ( 20 miles ) to get the loaded tri but apparently itā€™s not allowed and not efficient to do so
I got to our depot to night out , sheā€™s closed the canteen and has no change , I canā€™t get anything out machine as Iā€™ve no change as she hasnā€™t any , my food bag / water is either in the boot of my car or van as Mrs says itā€™s not at home

ezydriver:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZDsUGiGqM

Play this ^^^

Whilst reading thisā€¦

HAHAHHAHAHA brotards