Breaking news.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-45172332

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

How the F! ? Did he do that ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

There is so many answers to what could of happened but I’ll leave it upto TNCSI to publish there findings so that we can hand them over to the police so as to save them doing an investigation lol

lizard:

blue estate:

There is so many answers to what could of happened but I’ll leave it upto TNCSI to publish there findings so that we can hand them over to the police so as to save them doing an investigation lol

[emoji23][emoji23]

The Motorway runs parallel you can see it through the trees he’s come off that.
Lucky its not continued to roll on to the slip road below.

It came off the main M25, that is on the embankment of the slip road road leading to the junction.
You beat me to it!

Going to fast maybe… baffles me why they are aloud to do the speed they do with all them lifes onboard.

SouthEastCashew:
Going to fast maybe… baffles me why they are aloud to do the speed they do with all them lifes onboard.

A whole 6mph faster than a 44t artic?

SouthEastCashew:

Totally agree. I’ve never understood how we can drive a 44 ton truck/weapon and have our speed restricted but a coach (that weighs in at at around 25 ton fully laden) can carry upto 50 odd passengers can hurtle along at 70mph. Surely it would be a good idea to restrict the speed of these to help prevent more of these crashes and hopefully save more life’s. Just thankfully no 1 has died in this incident.

toonsy:

SouthEastCashew:

A whole 6mph faster than a 44t artic?

Yes with 60+ beating hearts behind the wheel Sherlock.

lizard:

SouthEastCashew:

Totally agree. I’ve never understood how we can drive a 44 ton truck/weapon and have our speed restricted but a coach (that weighs in at at around 25 ton fully laden) can carry upto 50 odd passengers can hurtle along at 70mph. Surely it would be a good idea to restrict the speed of these to help prevent more of these crashes and hopefully save more life’s. Just thankfully no 1 has died in this incident.

Crazy ain’t it m8.

lizard:

SouthEastCashew:

They do have limiters - new coaches have been restricted to 62mph for over a decade.

Is it 'cos we are in the common market that 56 + 6 = 70?

Or am I needlessly confused by the last couple of posts?

Roymondo:

lizard:

SouthEastCashew:

They do have limiters - new coaches have been restricted to 62mph for over a decade.

I didn’t know that coaches now had limiters.
The way some of them come steaming past us, I would say they’ve got the fuse out.

good_friend:
Is it 'cos we are in the common market that 56 + 6 = 70?

Or am I needlessly confused by the last couple of posts?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

lizard:

Roymondo:

lizard:

SouthEastCashew:

The way some of them come steaming past us, I would say they’ve got the fuse out.

Glad lizard is with me on this 1. Seems some people have mixed opinions on the matter. Must be former coach drivers lol, we obviously value a lorry load of walkers crisps more then we do 70+ people’s life o.O…

SouthEastCashew:

lizard:

Roymondo:

lizard:

SouthEastCashew:

Glad lizard is with me on this 1. Seems some people have mixed opinions on the matter. Must be former coach drivers lol, we obviously value a lorry load of walkers crisps more then we do 70+ people’s life o.O…

I think the problem in this instant is that no cats were harmed in the accident.

SouthEastCashew:

Roymondo:

lizard:

SouthEastCashew:

[/quote]
Correct. I’m a former coach driver. I’ve driven them with 87 passengers on.

I also know that they have uprated brakes, tyres and, mostly, have a far more stringent safety inspection routine than any HGV I’ve ever driven.

So from my elementary experience of driving both types of vehicles I guess that does make me Sherlock :laughing:

toonsy:
I also know that they have uprated brakes, tyres and, mostly, have a far more stringent safety inspection routine than any HGV I’ve ever driven.

I must admit I don’t know very much at all about PCV operation. How does the safety inspection routine differ from that for LGVs?

SouthEastCashew:

Really I am surprised. :laughing: