Where's Rick (O4goodnessake)?

Haven’t seen Rick posting for a while.

Just wondered that’s all.

I second that, I have some great pictures of the trucks I drove that were taken by rick and posted on here,

I know, I had breakfast at Ulceby truckstop about a month ago & didn’t have my pic taken :cry:

So it looks like Rick has fallen off the planet.

Geoffo:

If it’s who I think it is, he is quite seriously ill.

ROADRANGER:

Geoffo:

Be interested to find out for sure.

Geoffo:

ROADRANGER:

Geoffo:

There is a guy called rick that has a truck paint shop in our area.
He is into truck photos in a big way,especially old stuff.
He has con tract ed some kind of lung condition.

ROADRANGER:

Geoffo:

ROADRANGER:

Geoffo:

There is a guy called rick that has a truck paint shop in our area.
He is into truck photos in a big way,especially old stuff.
He has con tract ed some kind of lung condition.

Rick Todd is his name (o4goodnessake).

Different Rick then.

ROADRANGER:
Different Rick then.

Ok. The search goes on.

any update, someone must know, I know I will phone ulceby truckstop and ask in the morning, and report back

well it has taken a bit longer than I had hoped for but managed to speak to ulceby truck stop and unfortunately the lady I spoke to and the people she went away and asked, knew of the photographer but not his name or any other details, and had not seen him for a while but as she said they work shifts so he could have been about,

so the mystery deepens, with a bit of luck he is off sunning himself some where with a long cool drink and a few local trucks to look at through his viewfinder,

His Flickr album doesn’t exist anymore. I don’t know if that means he deleted it, or if he just didn’t pay the fee this year.

hi cosmic glad to see you are still about, I cant help looking at the magnum pictures you had posted dec 25 ,2011, taken of one of our little convoys along the M4, I do not drive commercially any more and the pictures bring back so many memories, I am sad to say that the driver of the white magnum (stu the brush) had a bad motor cycle accident and lost the lower part of his leg and that ended his driving for a while, the only thing I get to take along the M4 now is my little 12 ton merc recovery truck with the old Bedford on the back, I think the fleet are mainly daf now and all silver to match the ekeri trailers, I have not seen any photos of them and when I get to visit the yard they are doing their job earning, keep up the great work and thanks again, alan

Thank you Hotel Magnum, private message sent!

e: Tankers

by O4Goodnessake » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Cheers Dan Yeah Lost a bit of mojo re truck pics The uploading,not here,has got very tedious Off to Berlin tomorrow Might find some mojo there,Ja?

This post shortly before his last visit

well remembered that man, he might return with some fine pics from there then.