Nectar points - Toddington

So, I’ve been collecting nectar points for a while from Toddington north and southbound. Anyway, went to hand over my card last night “sorry, we don’t give nectar on bunker fuel anymore”. I insisted I’d be taking £1000 per week trade elsewhere and obviously he didn’t care. Grange Park at J15 M1 stopped giving them last year too.

Does anybody know where I can get nectar points on keyfuels? It’s not a bad little perk - I can tot up about £150 per year.

I got them at Hilton Park n/b once, but I only go that far up the M6 about once every 2 months.

I’ve been missing out then. I tried using nectar on keyfuels A few times was always told you can’t earn reward points on bunker fuel.
Same with tesco clubpoints won’t let you.
Yet strangely shell card does So am sticking to shell seen as have key and shell.
Last place I worked used all star. Meaning. Could use esco get tesco points. Used save em.to.xmas have about £100 plus which came in handy

I used to make the effort but to be honest the reward isn’t worth the effort in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

my old man used to fill in his national insurance card with green shield stamps till he got caught.
when sentenced in court the judge gave him six months,and an electric toaster. :open_mouth:

P Stoff:
I used to make the effort but to be honest the reward isn’t worth the effort in my /quote]

So it’s to much hard work for you to hand over a loyalty card. Then.

edd1974:

P Stoff:
I used to make the effort but to be honest the reward isn’t worth the effort in my /quote]

So it’s to much hard work for you to hand over a loyalty card. Then.

Nope, to go hunting for Shell stations!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Chievely used to be a good place, they were giving out Moto vouchers and I never paid for a meal for years. I went to America twice on Air Miles and Nectar

dieseldog999:
my old man used to fill in his national insurance card with green shield stamps till he got caught.
when sentenced in court the judge gave him six months,and an electric toaster. :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I used to get them on keyfuels from the one mentioned at Northampton and one up Scotland on my way from paisley to ■■■■■■■ but that stopped…
I didn’t think it was possible at all anymore with bunker cards…
That said I think it’s disgusting that we ain’t even entitled to a free coffee at most places when we fill up

I know some on here knock “the good old day’s” but who needed plastic card’s when you had cash and hand written receipt’s. ■■■’s, drink,etc,etc, courtesy of the company as long as you didn’t take the ■■■■ it was accepted in mst case’s.

yorkshire terrier:
I think it’s disgusting that we ain’t even entitled to a free coffee at most places when we fill up

Exactly. Just on my own I could bring £50k of revenue per year to one local garage. Ten of us choosing to leave one garage (Toddington for example) could amount to £500k of revenue lost - and that’s just 10 drivers who use nectar - what if thousands stopped using it? You’d think they’d give us plebs a small kickback for bringing so much revenue. What’s £150 per year on £50k revenue? Their profits must be miniscule if they’re penny pinching to this degree.

ezydriver:

yorkshire terrier:
I think it’s disgusting that we ain’t even entitled to a free coffee at most places when we fill up

Exactly. Just on my own I could bring £50k of revenue per year to one local garage. Ten of us choosing to leave one garage (Toddington for example) could amount to £500k of revenue lost - and that’s just 10 drivers who use nectar - what if thousands stopped using it? You’d think they’d give us plebs a small kickback for bringing so much revenue. What’s £150 per year on £50k revenue? Their profits must be miniscule if they’re penny pinching to this degree.

just to add to my answer above I went to c.e.f today to buy some cable tie’s (£2.58) and was given a free coffe.

Junction 38 servives. M6 near tbay you get a free coffee if you fill up .
Most euro garages give you a free copy of the sun

But should be more places do it. And should get loyality points . I’m not sure the maths but I’m guessing a tank full is only worth like 50p maybe . And no.doubt they claim tax against it lowering there tax bill

edd1974:

But should be more places do it. And should get loyality points . I’m not sure the maths but I’m guessing a tank full is only worth like 50p maybe . And no.doubt they claim tax against it lowering there tax bill

Why would anyone want a free copy of the Sun?, it’s not even good for back up toilet paper.

edd1974:

The sun would shine out of his ar5e if he gave me a copy of that rag

hi all
anybody remember the old agency card 1old penny per gallon rebate for the driver.
regards
sm1 (retired)