Start date at DHL NISA

I am starting my new job at DHL NISA Stoke on 21st august. I will be employed directly with DHL

Any idea what I should be expecting on first day? Will I be on the road? I will be starting at 7.30am… cheers.

Moved to main forum as it may get more responses

ROG the MOD

ROG:

ROG the MOD

Cheers mate

ROG:

ROG the MOD

Cheers mate

I would imagine you would have an induction, when I started on the Diageo Contract with DHL it was a 2 day classroom affair and then a few days on the road with the trainer, that was 5 years ago though.

They did like their forms filled in correctly (and there were a lot of them).

steelgoon:
I would imagine you would have an induction, when I started on the Diageo Contract with DHL it was a 2 day classroom affair and then a few days on the road with the trainer, that was 5 years ago though.

When did you get your employement contract matey? Cheers

steelgoon:

When did you get your employement contract matey? Cheers

Being a new pass C+E, expect a few weeks with a more experienced driver, lot’s of forms to fill in, SSOW crap, basically how to do it the DHL way.

In term’s of the type of work, store deliveries given the start time, if like other DHL site’s, the blue eyed boys will get the nice steady runs.

Contract of employment I would expect you get in the next week or so, I think I got mine the week before my start date.

xichrisxi is your man to ask fella :wink:

steelgoon:

Probably this.

You will be a pro in no time with them. Nisa often send full sized artics to corner shops etc.

Lol it’s class 2

I have been I the recovery business for 18 months driving 12T trucks. I have done little amount of class 1 recovery work.

I am hoping to gain experience on multi drops first using a 26T before I jump onto their artics.