Britvic Lutterworth!

What’s going on at Britvic Magna park lutterworth ?
I’ve heard that 7hrs wait just to get on site let alone load [emoji47]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

Nprmaly about 1 hour time can drop and swap.But 7 hours to get in site not correct.Magna ark security can pi…out you if you stop at road.Sometime 2-5 truck before gate.But if driver come with wrong booking time that it is not Britvic fault.

it’s just drop and swap , 1/2 hr at most , think I was there once for a hour as it was shift change

Andrejs:

blue estate:

Nprmaly about 1 hour time can drop and swap.But 7 hours to get in site not correct.Magna ark security can pi…out you if you stop at road.Sometime 2-5 truck before gate.But if driver come with wrong booking time that it is not Britvic fault.

Several years ago I was early for a booked delivery at Asda on Magna Park, so parked up to wait a couple of hours (at around 0500). Fell asleep and was rudely woken by someone banging on the cab door.

“You can’t park here you’re obstructing the road!”

“Not me mate, the road was clear when I stopped. Some clown has parked his stupid little van directly opposite me. Go tell him to move it.”

“That’s my van!”

“There’s your answer then…”

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

From 1300 till 1845 i not reach bay today.

And i thought Wincanton did a supposedly ■■■■ job at running it.Seems not.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Only went in there the once, and that was last year, entered 20 minutes before the requested booking time of 10:00AM, got on a bay to load three hours later and sat there for an hour without a pallet being loaded. After loading and collecting paperwork it gave me the grand total of 34 minutes to make the booking time for the cash and carry at Edmonton!

Twoninety88:
Only went in there the once, and that was last year, entered 20 minutes before the requested booking time of 10:00AM, got on a bay to load three hours later and sat there for an hour without a pallet being loaded. After loading and collecting paperwork it gave me the grand total of 34 minutes to make the booking time for the cash and carry at Edmonton!

And how did that work out for you :smiley:

Andrejs:

Really? :open_mouth:

Because going by what you said earlier (below) I thought they weren’t bad at all? :unamused:

Andrejs:

malcolmgbell:

Twoninety88:

And how did that work out for you :smiley:

Needless to say I was a tad late… 2 hours and twenty minutes, but got the load off just before they went home!

toonsy:

Andrejs:

Really? :open_mouth:

Because going by what you said earlier (below) I thought they weren’t bad at all? :unamused:

Andrejs:

i newer seen so much truck near Britvic.At Stobart new site was parked about 20 truck and inside Britvic about 20 truck.To many truck was with empty trailer for collection.May some IT problem or line broken.