TomTom trucker case

Can anyone recommend a case for a 6" TomTom that will hold the satnav AND the mount as I can only find ones that only have room for the satnav.

Cheers

Carry Case Travel Bag For TomTom XL 350 M XXL 540 550 TM Sat Nav GPS rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre … 0468456517

This is what I use:
halfords.com/technology/sat … ravel-case

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

The one I have I’m sure came from Tomtom but they don’t seem to show it anymore in their accessories. It’s the same as this, but is quite a big old thing.

jumia.co.ke/universal-carry … 14808.html

Uk seller here

ebay.co.uk/itm/Tomtom-Compa … .l4275.c10

Cheers

Plenty on Amazon
Just search for satnav travel bag case. Sorry won’t let me post link for some reason.
I’ve got the digicharge one at £5.99. Soft case but plenty of protection (I’ve dropped mine a few times) and lots of space for charger, additional power pack,etc. Useful mesh pocket in the top for printouts and smaller items.

mrdj:
Can anyone recommend a case for a 6" TomTom that will hold the satnav AND the mount as I can only find ones that only have room for the satnav.

Cheers

Silly question , but why do you need to put the mount in the case

Roymondo:
This is what I use:
halfords.com/technology/sat … ravel-case

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

That’s the one i use for my Dezl 570, plenty of room for everything.

villa:

mrdj:

Cheers

Not all of us drive the same vehicle every day. I’ve driven 15 different vehicles in last few weeks.

villa:

To stop some twunt nicking it

Mine hold the pratnav, mount, various cables, TT usb charger, a 4 port usb charger, and digital display a ■■■ socket voltage tester, so I know if I’m in doubt if it’s a 12v or 24v socket I’m plugged into

(Sent from the departure lounge of Faro airport)

Used to like my old Volvo it had 3 speaker covers above your head but only 2 had speakers behind the covers so used to pop the middle one off and hide all my valuables behind there when delivering to suspect areas…

This is what I use: amazon.co.uk/TomTom-9UUA-00 … ase+6+inch

Fits tomtom 6200, mount, double adaptor, cable, iphone cable and a bit more.

I didn’t pay that much. But it’s a quality bit of kit. As a uneployable agency driver it protects my satnav when I throw it in the bag. And it’s not too big.

I put mine in a plastic sandwich bag :laughing:

toonsy:
I put mine in a plastic sandwich bag :laughing:

I put my sat nav in the sat nav case into the front pocket of my bag along with the mount
no need to put the mount in a bag

villa:

mrdj:

Cheers

I’m in a different vehicle more or less everyday and never know what I’m in until start of my shift

mrdj:

villa:

mrdj:

Cheers

I’m in a different vehicle more or less everyday and never know what I’m in until start of my shift

same here
I just put my tomtom in the tom tom case and then put it with the mount into the front pocket of my bag that i take home , no need for a mount bag , it can go in separate

Keep it in the box it came in.
Or is that obvious.

mrdj:

Cheers

Daft as it sounds,type in fishing reel case on ebay,3quid,padded,just the job

On eBay tomtom travel case holds the satnav ,charging lead and screen mount plus other bits as £8.99 posted red in colour

Have this one for my 6250: ebay.co.uk/i/302147852509?chn=ps

Was nowhere near as expensive when i bought it, but i can vouch it’s rock hard and fits perfect, mount and charger and spare bits in the bottom, tomtom in the top.