Anyone heard of PHA Accounts for Drivers

I signed up to DX , opened limited comany and looking for accounts. Spoke with couple accountants in corby and they all quote me 500-600 for the accounts, payroll £180 and some statement £60. I saw the advert on google for pha advertising all for £10 per week. That’s like couple hundred plus vat less each year. they seem to be good option and have some reviews. Anyone heard of them and can recommend them?

HippieFollower

hippiefollower:
I signed up to DX , opened limited comany and looking for accounts. Spoke with couple accountants in corby and they all quote me 500-600 for the accounts, payroll £180 and some statement £60. I saw the advert on google for pha advertising all for £10 per week. That’s like couple hundred plus vat less each year. they seem to be good option and have some reviews. Anyone heard of them and can recommend them?

HippieFollower

Is your question anything to do with some kind of research on local competition by any chance? :wink:

not interested in umbrella agency. last time they charged me weekly for insurance and admin. thiefs

hippiefollower:
not interested in umbrella agency. last time they charged me weekly for insurance and admin. thiefs

I think BKS are quite (very) near you, so maybe you could try them instead?

I think one of their people is already a TN member, although he only joined us today. :wink:

lol , some story, heh
still need to know how they do it!

hippiefollower:
lol , some story, heh
still need to know how they do it!

Why not ask one of your more senior colleagues to explain it to you? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

that’s what they call a ‘conundrum’ . Let’s all enjoy the weekend for now , 3 weeks till new season. I wonder if Chelsea will compete for the title this year. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Pah, football! I’m more interested in the lake skating championships, as the weather warms the ice apparently gets thinner. :wink:

how about ski jumping in a middle of summer! ? wisla-malinka.com/en/news/show/712.html