Decent fridge/coolbox

What’s the best coolbox/fridge to buy for ur wagon that actually gets thing cold? Last 2 coolboxes I’ve bought have been gash.

I have been using MOBICOOL FR35 for the past 12 months, Found it very good, Quiet, and will go down to minus 12 if you want it to

Best what i had.Work very quit,not heavy(just some 6kg)no problem with battery.Inside keep about plus 6.Just one minus-not very cheap.towsure.com/tropicool-21l-t … l4QAvD_BwE

SteveWalsh:
I have been using MOBICOOL FR35 for the past 12 months, Found it very good, Quiet, and will go down to minus 12 if you want it to

Or it’s bigger brother the FR 40

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tesco have these for £60, 12v/240v

Built in fridge/freezer #win

biggriffin:
0Tesco have these for £60, 12v/240v

Is that online or instore only ?

theflyingdustman:

biggriffin:

That’s in-store, Tesco don’t have direct anymore.

biggriffin:

theflyingdustman:

biggriffin:

That’s in-store, Tesco don’t have direct anymore.

Oh. That explains why i couldnt find it online. I thought my phone was having a moment. Lol. Thanks for the info

I use one of these, I got one 12 years ago and eventually it died after being run almost constantly for 9 years. I bought a smaller one after that, it died within 6 months, I then bought another different make which burst into flames after a couple of months, I went back the buying this Coleman one again, it’s really good, keeps my food and drink nice and cold and if I put stuff closer to the internal fab it will stay frozen for a few days. I love it.

amazon.com/Coleman-Quart-Po … _2b_a_p-20

Pat Hasler:
I use one of these, I got one 12 years ago and eventually it died after being run almost constantly for 9 years. I bought a smaller one after that, it died within 6 months, I then bought another different make which burst into flames after a couple of months, I went back the buying this Coleman one again, it’s really good, keeps my food and drink nice and cold and if I put stuff closer to the internal fab it will stay frozen for a few days. I love it.

amazon.com/Coleman-Quart-Po … _2b_a_p-20

I thought them big ol’ fancy American rigs had everything, obviously yours is fleet spec, My euro spec Volvo has a built in fridge, and a freezer, O mustn’t forget the bloody great fridge behind me

blue estate:

SteveWalsh:

Or it’s bigger brother the FR 40

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this is very good but very heavy.But minus 10 not required so much.

Spot on, I’m parking at Tesco tonight hopefully they’ll have some of those mobicool in. Seems like there the best ones.