Driver missing in action, please keep an eye out

Taken from Facebook earlier, please keep a look out guys.

URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Morning, we need your urgent help. One of our drivers has gone missing last night, he made a delivery in the Preston area and then we haven’t heard from him. He is in a Prohire unit with reg YE14ETD with a SW Logistics trailer behind it. Please get in touch if you see him. The police have been informed

Not this unit but trailer will be similar

Please everyone, like & share

facebook.com/13733317976687 … 330224418/

Ironic that their own website states “ leading the way” - yet in a 14 plate truck they have no tracking device, mmmh?.. anyway hope the drivers safe & well, shared elsewhere.

An agency has…

Lost a truck, trailer and driver. Bit slack if you ask me.

With the exception of alien abduction there’s the possibilty the driver has sold the lot, has had an medical emergency in the truck overnight, been kidnapped, or has just left the whole outfit where ever it is and gone home.

I’m still amazed at the number of firms that don’t fit trackers.

From what has been posted on social media it seems that, unfortunately, the driver has been found deceased.

RIP Drive

Didn’t know he’d been found nor this outcome.

It was a hired unit so no tracker is hardly surprising.

Sad outcome, R.I.P. Driver.

Yes he’s been found,only 29 years young,father of 2 young kids…

RIP drive

xichrisxi:
Yes he’s been found,only 29 years young,father of 2 young kids…

RIP drive

That’s bad, far too young. Condolences to his family.

What on earth happened to the poor guy? :frowning:

Any more info on this? I´m not the best online researcher and I can´t find anything but I would like to know what happened.
Ta

From what I’ve read, he took his own life. :cry:

RIP driver.

Kin hell thats proper sad, mainly for the kids as that will effect them for the rest of their lifes.

■■■■!
Sympathy and condolences to the family and friends.

Incredibly sad, more so given his age. Anyone know if he was ex forces by any chance?

Winseer:
What on earth happened to the poor guy? :frowning:

I work for SW group and was informed by the bosses brother this morning at our depot I also heard rumours how he died but it’s only rumours,so can’t say as it may not be out yet[newswise]

Goldfinger:
From what I’ve read, he took his own life. :cry:

RIP driver.

in my post I said I would rather not say,now you have said it that is what I heard,i work for S W,and the rumour is he overdosed

If that is true, what a shame! Speak out lads if you need help, it’s not a weakness!! :frowning:

Tragic situation, can’t argue, I’ve 2 lads myself of similar age.
but at the risk of getting a ■■■■ storm chucked at me on here…2 young kids left behind ? :open_mouth:
Wtf was going through his head.
Enough said I reckon, my opinion.

yt03:
If that is true, what a shame! Speak out lads if you need help, it’s not a weakness!! :frowning:

+1

yt03:

+2

It’s ok to not be ok.

the maoster:
Incredibly sad, more so given his age. Anyone know if he was ex forces by any chance?

Strong Possibility he was Ex forces given SW logistics are based in Swindon… am I right in saying Swindon has the highest rate of ex personnel with Royal Wotton Bassett not a million miles away. Whatever the circumstances thoughts are with the family R.I.P driver.