Driver missing in action, please keep an eye out

Tgtrucker:

robroy:
Tragic situation, can’t argue, I’ve 2 lads myself of similar age.
but at the risk of getting a [zb] storm chucked at me on here…2 young kids left behind ? :open_mouth:
Wtf was going through his head.
Enough said I reckon, my opinion.

Hopefully you will never have even the slightest understanding of what was going through his head, The only people who can really understand it are those that have been there.
Forget all about normal rational thought, it doesn’t play a part.
Once deep depression sets in chemical imbalances in the brain become semi-permanent and only certain medications can address the imbalance, the bodies (brains) own mechanisms for adjusting the imbalance are past working.
In the darkest of depressions no way out can be seen, help isn’t sought because it would be pointless. Only one solution can be seen, and it is not a solution taken lightly or easily.

It’s always amazed me that 100% of people can unquestioningly accept that people have heart, kidney, liver, lung or whatever medical problems yet most fail to comprehend that the organ that resides in the skull is just as susceptible to medical problems too, and some will then even go on to say “get yourself over it”, “sort yourself out” or (ironically) “it’s all in your head”…

We are an extremely complex organism and the brain is the most complicated organ within that organism, hardly any surprise then that some can (for want of a better word) malfunction, how many people have said of cars/trucks, “the more complicated they make them the more likely they seem to go wrong!”

RIP driver and condolences to his family.