26t man tgm rear axle/wheel advice

edd1974:
I partly agree. Hire company or somone should shown me a quick 5 mins all it takes.
Anyone who takes possession of a new truck .esp these days with all the gadgets technology. Lane control adaptive cruise control etc. When you take a new truck somone from sales /hire place should show you how it all works.
As if you’ve driven bog standard truck for years then get a new one where do you start. So many buttons and switches to play with. And best be shown rather than push buttons randomly

as others have said - "Why spoil all the fun " lol

I got thrown into a new FH4 500 at 03.00 one frosty morning in March keys were left in the side pocket for me . That was fun - first load was a 15000 liter load of cream in a 30000 l tank with no baffles - I WAS BRICKING IT . Can you imagine that phonecall - "Hi I’ve crashed my new lorry on its first load - slid on the black ice and stuck it through the hedge "
I do actually agree - when you get a new truch you need a couple of hours “training” in it to help you get the best out of it as quicly as possible .