Just had a tug

Yeah I know what you were thinking, we all do it while waiting to be tipped.

This one was from Dvsa, and what a pleasant bunch they were. Thorough and professional with a dose of humour too.

Feel like I was the token English pull as the others were wearing flip flops.

Ehhh just passing through.

Nice to have some friendly types though.

I’ve never had a problem with them myself.

Over the past few years I’ve been pulled into VOSA checkpoints 3 times and always found them to be polite and friendly.

The last time the wheeltappers went over the vehicle like they were hoping to find gold then let me go without checking my card, but even a 45 minute delay isn’t so bad if your being treated right, and being paid for it :smiley:

Sent from my mobile.

When you had your tug, when you finished off, baby wipes, or toilet roll… :smiley:

biggriffin:
When you had your tug, when you finished off, baby wipes, or toilet roll… :smiley:

Obviously the curtain. If it’s not your motor of course!

biggriffin:

Erm…
Not just KFC that’s finger lickin good [emoji112]

The dvsa prosecution solicitor in court was a really nice bloke ( my Mrs even said so ) , but he still asked for £500 costs ( reduced to £400 by judges ) so I’d rather avoid them however nice they may be

I’m reporting this thread for being rude.

On a side note why when I’ve cleaned my tip fully, even squeezed the little fella like I’m trying to get the last drop of toothpaste out the tube is there still a drop of love juice on me undercrackers 5 minutes later.

Chilled wet wipes always feels good :wink:

Always found them to be lacking in the intelligence department and to have the same grasp of the rules as a warehouse apprentice.

A bunch of tuggers really.

Only been pulled once, waved in on the M74 sb. Random stop, did a printout, had the bulbs checked and on my way, they were pleasant enough but were clearly working on a volume system. Anyone on their own got waved in and then hopefully they got lucky.
Slightly of topic, but I don’t drive anymore however my old colleagues have mentioned that they’ve noticed that VOSA have been using only the galaxy where they used to have the van and the galaxy. They said it was a new car but in the spots where they used to have a van waiting, places like Haydock and also Rivington North. They said it seems to be always hovering at Rivington, I wonder if the constant streamlining of regs like the lack of visible trailer disc and better IT means they only need the galaxy and a wheel tapper so more mobile for stops?

Dipper_Dave:
I’m reporting this thread for being rude.

On a side note why when I’ve cleaned my tip fully, even squeezed the little fella like I’m trying to get the last drop of toothpaste out the tube is there still a drop of love juice on me undercrackers 5 minutes later.

Late ■■■■■■■■

Got pulled of the A1 and into Ferrybridge .
3 week old spot hire motor , no op licence displayed is why they tugged me .
They were a right miserable bunch with zero sense of humour.
Weighbridge , inspection and full card check . Being the angel that I am these days they had nothing to demand a donation for .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk