How to drop a trailer

:open_mouth:

just donā€™t be surprised if you donā€™t get asked to go back for a second day .

How do you NOT see a great big green, white and blue train?

Or the red flashing warning lights that tell you a train is coming. Very poor observation skills but seems to be more and more common these days. :unamused:

surely we will all be able to agree on this one that without any shadow of doubt and without any racist undertones that once and for al then this dude will defffo be a ee flipflop.
the only deciding factor for tncsi to nitpick and debate about isā€¦agency or not? :open_mouth:

Tough one that he wasnā€™t wearing his hi viz but it is on his dashboard so I will go with agency

dieseldog999:
surely we will all be able to agree on this one that without any shadow of doubt and without any racist undertones that once and for al then this dude will defffo be a ee flipflop.
the only deciding factor for tncsi to nitpick and debate about isā€¦agency or not? :open_mouth:

Iā€™m sorryā€¦

But I canā€™t agree with you.

Itā€™s obvious to me that the train driver is agency, no attempt to swerve, no evasive action just plod on, then go home and leave salami wrappers, ā– ā– ā–  ends and old newspapers all over the train cab.

Shocking! :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:

Iā€™ll go with low bridge syndrome.This time not a bridge but obviously for a split second still forgot that he was driving a truck. :open_mouth: :laughing: IE he knew the lights were flashing and the train was coming but still thought that there was plenty of time to clear the tracks.Just as heā€™d done loads of times before when driving his car over the crossing.Look on the bright side at least the unit survived and it was only the trailer which was taken out on that same basis. :smiling_imp:

That made me say ā€œOooooohhhhā€ out loud!

Those lights had only been flashing for about 10 minutes. Give the bloke a breakā€¦ On a serious note, hope the train driverā€™s OK.

peterm:
Those lights had only been flashing for about 10 minutes. Give the bloke a breakā€¦ On a serious note, hope the train driverā€™s OK.

Second that.
Solid trailer in front of you, hundreds of tons behind you, no steering wheel and steel wheels on a steel surfaceā€¦

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk