Granthm , why are you not capable of driving through it

Why , bridges every day , company banned from going through from 6am - 6 pm due to damage caused , concrete panels falling off tris on to cars etc etc now your taking out pensioners :unamused: :unamused: , I hate being away all week but at least I’m safe , though I spend all day worrying about the wife who had a lorry that couldn’t get under a bridge reverse into her , push the car up the road wrecking it , and scaring my girl witless.
What next :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

image.jpeg

They banned Stobarts or all lorries during those times? When i used to load there I’d prefer to avoid the town but was hard due to low vridges a d A1 position.

Hadnt heard about panels falling off, but guessing it coming from McAnnes on the industrial estate or whatever it called?

As for this case, can’t comment without a proper link, but presumably there not much a driver can do if a tyre blows at the wrong time. Last one i had wouldnt have done a pensioner much good but no indication of problems before.

trevHCS:
They banned Stobarts or all lorries during those times? When i used to load there I’d prefer to avoid the town but was hard due to low vridges a d A1 position.

Hadnt heard about panels falling off, but guessing it coming from McAnnes on the industrial estate or whatever it called?

As for this case, can’t comment without a proper link, but presumably there not much a driver can do if a tyre blows at the wrong time. Last one i had wouldnt have done a pensioner much good but no indication of problems before.

If you zoom in it says a truck type explodes in front of him … driving to close to said vehicle is the ole chap can’t take relevant action.

discoman:

trevHCS:

If you zoom in it says a truck type explodes in front of him … driving to close to said vehicle is the ole chap can’t take relevant action.

Says, the gent was walking on a narrow pavement when a lorry burst two tyres against bollards. Truck on one side, brick wall on tother, so nowhere to go. Cant imagine the truck was exactly creeping along to blow two tyres before he could get out of the way.

EDIT> Guess this is the place?
google.fr/maps/@52.9150973, … 6656?hl=en

discoman:

trevHCS:

He was WALKING on the pavement with the lorry coming towards him. No question of “driving too close” or any other old ■■■■■■■■.

Not being able to drive through …Mainly due to Dipper leaving his truck in the road when he has a pit stop to eat steak on most Friday nights !

Anyway how was the weekend away…after the Scotland trip , did you get home on time ?

3 wheeler:
did you get home on time ?

Not unless Mrs Dozy has another car to drive, hers is wrecked

Roymondo:

discoman:

trevHCS:

He was WALKING on the pavement with the lorry coming towards him. No question of “driving too close” or any other old ■■■■■■■■.

Oh well it happens sue them or man up