Professional my arse

Apologies if this has been covered, but it just illustrates the ■■■■ whits who blag Class 1s these days. :unamused:
Granted he was cut up and tbf he managed to avoid an accident.
Somebody posted the other week about what makes a truck driver a ‘professional’ this illustrates the difference, between professionalism and ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ reacting like that and using your truck as some kind of weapon is just ■■■■ wrong, not to mention ■■■■ dangerous and life threatening, and we see it more and more often.

youtu.be/OckwAG4a0Wo

Have a heart mate. If he’s not there, the boat cannot go.

NEVER get between a tang and the boat.

robroy:

No he wasn’t, car slowing in front coming into the cones (as so many do), decided to do one flick on the indicator and pull out at the same time as the car outside, who was indicating, moved into the same lane.

BMW driver returning to lane 2 whilst indicating :open_mouth: :laughing:

Bellend tang tailgating car in front, pulls into lane 2 without indicating. Tang then fires V8 Scania down lane 3 and forces BMW driver into lane 2.

Normal behaviour on M6. Move along folks, nothing unusual to see here…

We see it more and more , I was thinking the opposite to be honest I don’t see it so much , is that due to the fact the drivers are more & more cottoning on to the fact there behaviour is being recorded by dash cams , phones , I don’t know for sure , but I’d guess it has had some impact

Fascinating

robroy:
Apologies if this has been covered, but it just illustrates the [zb] whits who blag Class 1s these days. :unamused:
Somebody posted the other week about what makes a truck driver a ‘professional’ this illustrates the difference, between professionalism and [zb] reacting like that and using your truck as some kind of weapon is just [zb] wrong, not to mention [zb] dangerous and life threatening, and we see it more and more often.

youtu.be/OckwAG4a0Wo

Looks fine to me :smiley: . Making good progress and good use of the available tarmac space while all the lemmings panic and slow down to 35 mph in the 50 mph zone.

“Using your truck as some kind of weapon”? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Let’s cut the hysterics eh? :unamused: This isn’t The Daily Mail comments section :unamused: .

Face it - at least he’s concentrating on what he’s doing and I’d much prefer to be sharing the road with someone like that than the increasing numbers of “professionals” that can’t keep within their own lane or maintain a constant speed because they’re too busy [zb]ing about with their phone.

Nearly forgot! : End of.

SuperMultiBlue:
Fascinating

Thanks for that mate…maybe some day we’ll maybe hear an actual opinion on something from you instead of your usual one word agreeance/disagreeance/insult/sarcasm posts eh? :wink:

Vid:

robroy:

No he wasn’t, car slowing in front coming into the cones (as so many do), decided to do one flick on the indicator and pull out at the same time as the car outside, who was indicating, moved into the same lane.

I aint saying the car wasn’t at fault, or maybe it was a two way thing, , it was the trucker’s reaction well after the event I’m on about mate.

The real concern in this clip is the camera car still being out in lane three at the three hundred marker and making a dive across to take the exit.

I aint saying the car wasn’t at fault, or maybe it was a two way thing, , it was the trucker’s reaction well after the event I’m on about mate.
[/quote]
Perhaps we should have a like button for the forum? Admin?

I don’t see it as a genuine mistake, the blue car was driven by a pillock, why overtake, cut in, slow down and force everyone to change direction and speed?

The lorry driver should have said, oh well, wonder what’s for tea tonight

Wish I had dash cam. I saw something similar last week.
I’m plodding along lane 1 car indicates to pull into middle lane same time a transit van in line 3 decides to pull over. Trying to undertake .Both realise last min swerve . Said transit then drives to pull along side car yelling abuse passenger head out window yelling abuse at poor car driver.
Said transit then pulls in front car slams brakes on .speeds up slams brakes on lasts about 10 mins before he speeds off.
People need calm down .

AndieHyde:
Perhaps we should have a like button for the forum? Admin?

No. This is not Facebook.

The camera car must have cut in very close in front of the truck as after the initial evasive action I can’t imagine there would be much room between the truck and the BMW.

Imo the bwm just made a genuine error by not checking their mirrors when pulling into lane two.

Truck cars and roadworks don’t go. They should let cars do 60 trucks 50 then we’d all be doing the same speed. 50 To us is 50. 50 to a car is 47 - a couple of mph = 45

First incident is just one them things that can & does happen every day, the second incident is disgraceful & it was a shame there was no police car there to take the ■■■■■■■ idiot in the scania off the road for a while…

robroy:
…but it just illustrates the [zb] whits who blag Class 1s these days. :unamused:

Thanks (on behalf of other steering wheel attendants). :smiley:

Noticeably you find its the unmarked trucks and trailers which often do this. Trouble is they forget about the bigger effects like the innocent 20 car multiple pileup.

Actually forgot to include Tuffnells W&D units as they dont care about being identified, but they’ll take on trucks too.

dave docwra:
First incident is just one them things that can & does happen every day, the second incident is disgraceful & it was a shame there was no police car there to take the [zb] idiot in the scania off the road for a while…

Pretty much it.
Less than perfect driving by all involved, but nothing too bad initially. Everyday stuff. Then the “Professional” demonstrates that his ego is considerably bigger than his brain.

Think Robroy is spot on. If that had been my mother/sister/partner (or kid if I had any) I’d want to string that bloke up. Car drivers usually drive because they have to. My mum isn’t a natural driver (probs take after her) but she had to learn to take my disabled brother to hospital when I was a kid living in Northern Ireland. She had no option really. But you have to choose to be a commercial driver - so you should be better than most on the road. You also have about 20 tests to get to driving an artic - so you should be better.

However I’m not perfect. And I make silly mistakes and have done (and will do) silly things. I know I’d never do that - but if you followed me around with a camera behind me I’d be roasted on here for eternity. Fortunately, with that plate nothing will come of this - if it was a UK plate I’d be waiting at a knock on the door if I was the driver.

sammym:
Think Robroy is spot on. If that had been my mother/sister/partner (or kid if I had any) I’d want to string that bloke up. Car drivers usually drive because they have to. My mum isn’t a natural driver (probs take after her) but she had to learn to take my disabled brother to hospital when I was a kid living in Northern Ireland. She had no option really. But you have to choose to be a commercial driver - so you should be better than most on the road. You also have about 20 tests to get to driving an artic - so you should be better.

However I’m not perfect. And I make silly mistakes and have done (and will do) silly things. I know I’d never do that - but if you followed me around with a camera behind me I’d be roasted on here for eternity. Fortunately, with that plate nothing will come of this - if it was a UK plate I’d be waiting at a knock on the door if I was the driver.

Mistakes are what we all make mate.
There’s a world of difference between mistakes and what that knob head did.
Don’t get me wrong here I’m same as everybody else, I get mad and sometimes so bad want to rip the culprit’s head off, especially other trucks cutting in (my pet hate which I’ve never mentioned on here :laughing: :unamused: ) but as a pro you have to rise above stuff like in the vid, it what (should) seperates ‘‘Them’’ from ‘‘Us’’ , call him a ■■■■ and just crack on.