Professional my arse

ezydriver:

beefy4605:

toonsy:
Six pages I reckon :laughing: any advance?

Surprised it has gotten this far .
Tang’s no angel but he kept it moving , got round the idiots , used all 3 lanes to make steady progress, gave the clown in the BMW a wakeup call and no boats were missed (probably ) and no panels scratched or damaged . No kittens or nuns got squashed and nobody got hurt - what exactly is the problem here ?
As none of us were there we have no idea what happened in the few minutes or miles before the camera started recording.

That your daughter could have been driving the BMW.

My daughter is 14 and already has driven my truck (on closed roads) she is much better than the clown in the BMW.
My son is 17 and just applied for his licence and again has plenty of driving experience on closed roads - I’m not worried about him either .

Time to stop being offended / concerned and outraged for everyone else .
As I said no one got hurt , nothing got damaged - nothing to see here . . This stupidity has been going on for years - now with the event of do gooders / lorry haters with dash cams it becomes something to talk about .
I have been sent a video of what happens when you change a tyre on the hardshoulder of a motorway and it all goes wrong - I wouldn’t post it here as its probably to graphic for most of you but it shows what can go wrong not what a snowflake thinks maybe / might go wrong .