Steering wheel help - euro truck simulator

I have a laptop and want to play the uk trucking and euro simulator games, can anyone recommend a steering wheel (plug n play or whatever)? any help appreciated, thank you

There are some on here that play that game, judging by some of their post’s anyway :wink:

Appy:
There are some on here that play that game, judging by some of their post’s anyway :wink:

I was hoping so

Think some of them that play that.Bring it into the real world with them too.Going by some of the driving standards you see nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:
Think some of them that play that.Bring it into the real world with them too.Going by some of the driving standards you see nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

that’s why I want a steering wheel, i’m crap using the keyboard

I’m using one of these, this is the left hand drive version so takes a bit of getting used to at first.

suetay:

Appy:

I was hoping so

Woooosh!

Dipper_Dave:
I’m using one of these, this is the left hand drive version so takes a bit of getting used to at first.

oooh, looks very ■■■■ but a tad advanced for me

Dipper_Dave:

Which of the characters has the best horn?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh my, DONT ask him that… you will just set him off! :slight_smile:

To be fair big bird gives a good toot closely followed by Elmo, tried them at the same time in a ‘■■■■■■■■’ combo stylee.

Usual disclaimer do not Google any words I type that you may not have come across before, pardon the pun.

On a side note I found that steering wheel down me trousers it had been driving me nuts for ages.

suetay:

Dipper_Dave:
D

oooh, looks very ■■■■ but a tad advanced for me

Where did you get that,I’m just starting out,would really help to get used to driving,

Dipper_Dave:
To be fair big bird gives a good toot closely followed by Elmo, tried them at the same time in a ‘■■■■■■■■’ combo stylee.

Usual disclaimer do not Google any words I type that you may not have come across before, pardon the pun.

On a side note I found that steering wheel down me trousers it had been driving me nuts for ages.

I just googled ■■■■■■■■ :open_mouth:

toonsy:

You just couldnt let it go could you :slight_smile:

Dipper_Dave:

Is that the manual version or that new fangled automatic type.

toonsy:

now try googling ■■■■■■■ :astonished: :blush: :open_mouth:

andy187:

toonsy:

now try googling ■■■■■■■ :astonished: :blush: :open_mouth:

Just googled both of them [emoji51] I’m scared mentally now [emoji35]

Dipper_Dave:

Standard Class 2 wheel. Nothing to see here, move on.