Another EE off the road

Does it matter he is EE ,would it make a difference had he been English or even british

malcolmgbell:
Does it matter he is EE ,would it make a difference had he been English or even british

The fact he is Polish makes him an EE…just stating the facts :smiley:
If he had been British or “even English” i would have posted “Another idiot off the road”

malcolmgbell:

Why say EE?

Here was a Dutchman caught smuggling… Would you say “another cloggie off the road?”

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-44780689

andy187:

malcolmgbell:

Why say EE?

Here was a Dutchman caught smuggling… Would you say “another cloggie off the road?”

“Cloggie” is derogatory…EE means Eastern European and guess what…HE IS… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

In Truth, if you look at a map, Poland would be central Europe. The East/West distinction was a postwar creation defined by the Iron Curtain.

I personally don’t believe EE is said in a positive way at all on this forum with a tendency to very close to ones racist/superior thoughts.

I only remember hearing about that famous child abuser by his name only and omitting the fact he was a White, A Knight, From Yorkshire, Christian, Charitable giver, marathon runner, TV presenter, DJ and so on…

I hate to say this but what the heck has a ethnicity, religion, colour place of birth have anything to do with not being able to read road signs, commit a crime etc etc…

Rant over…

Forget nationality, he should have got 20 years at least with no remission. I hate these ■■■■■■■ drug smugglers almost as much as I hate kiddie fiddlers. Second thoughts, hang the prick and others like him. A bit of deterrent needed.

boltonboy:
…I personally don’t believe EE is said in a positive way at all on this forum…

Not surprised to be honest…

boltonboy:
…with a tendency to very close to ones racist/superior thoughts.

Absolute horse manure. For example…our job used to be one of the better Class 2 jobs going but since our Head Office started employing EE’s on minimum wage (not drivers, btw), the job’s gone to utter rat-■■■■. Only a very thin thread is stopping me (and many others) from walking away from ca.£30kpa.

boltonboy:
…Rant over…

A-zb-men! :imp:

nickb67:
For example…our job used to be one of the better Class 2 jobs going but since our Head Office started employing EE’s on minimum wage (not drivers, btw), the job’s gone to utter rat-■■■■. Only a very thin thread is stopping me (and many others) from walking away from ca.£30kpa.

Ok so it sounds like the problem is with your management (the cause) not the EE employees then. (the symptoms)

Are you seriously telling us you are considering leaving a 30k job because of fellow employees on a minimum wage?
Then just crack on I’m sure a Class 2 30k job will take no filling, however much ‘‘rat ■■■■’’ you have to endure.

Found this about an ee

shop.ee.co.uk/?WT.MC_ID=ON_MEC_ … lsrc=aw.ds

boltonboy:
I personally don’t believe EE is said in a positive way at all on this forum with a tendency to very close to ones racist/superior thoughts.

I hate to say this but what the heck has a ethnicity, religion, colour place of birth have anything to do with not being able to read road signs, commit a crime etc etc…

I agree but maybe not so much racism but definitely superiorism…if that’s a word. :smiley:

You only notice the bad EE drivers (yeh, of which there are many) but on the other hands there are a vast amount of useless incompetent feckless 2 ats that are also British who THINK they are drivers.
I’ve noticed that a lot of these are the ones who shout the loudest after they have completed their 10 hour shift/200 mile radius jobs, and not travelled through numerous countries to complete their job like the guys who they consider to be inferior drivers to themselves. :unamused: :bulb:

As for the guy in the o/p muling drugs…deserves all he gets, end of.

I think the OP is referring to the perception that a higher percentage of EE drivers pulled are ■■■■ cans.

Personally, I think that we have enough idiots driving wagons of our own, so adding a group of drivers who seem to love getting ■■■■■■ and throwing crap all over the place is not going to bode well. As we all know, they will also work for peanuts and have no interest in mixing with the British.

I would be quite happy for them all to ■■■■ off home. Don’t get me wrong, if I was an EE I would be over here like a shot. It’s not their fault individually, it’s the fault of ’ please love me Tony ’ in 2004.

However, that does not mean we should close our eyes. A large percentage of EE’s fiddle the crap out of the British tax system by being ’ LTD ’ companies. Pay FA tax all year then close your ’ company ’ and call it something else the following year.

They pay bollox all tax into OUR country. A lot of them cause untold damage to vehicles. They have no interest in integration. Many love driving ■■■■■■ up. It seems some like smuggling drugs too. They will all work for peanuts and help stagnate OUR wages.

We need to get rid of them. If that is deemed to be racist, well I’m not really arsed. Before you can fix faults, problems need to be diagnosed folks. The truth is the truth, burying your head in the sand will not alter that fact :wink:

Along the same lines, I personally, get very annoyed when, the media states some one who has commited a serious crime, was a former soldier, why, they don’t say that anyone was a former anything else, so why do it?

Sapper

andy187:

malcolmgbell:

Why say EE?

Or in the case of our very own smuggler who has been doing time for a few years now, another Trucknet poster off the road. :confused:

Good! The less the better.

Limey Phil Springs to mind…

eagerbeaver:
I think the OP is referring to the perception that a higher percentage of EE drivers pulled are ■■■■ cans.

Personally, I think that we have enough idiots driving wagons of our own, so adding a group of drivers who seem to love getting ■■■■■■ and throwing crap all over the place is not going to bode well. As we all know, they will also work for peanuts and have no interest in mixing with the British.

I would be quite happy for them all to ■■■■ off home. Don’t get me wrong, if I was an EE I would be over here like a shot. It’s not their fault individually, it’s the fault of ’ please love me Tony ’ in 2004.

However, that does not mean we should close our eyes. A large percentage of EE’s fiddle the crap out of the British tax system by being ’ LTD ’ companies. Pay FA tax all year then close your ’ company ’ and call it something else the following year.

They pay bollox all tax into OUR country. A lot of them cause untold damage to vehicles. They have no interest in integration. Many love driving ■■■■■■ up. It seems some like smuggling drugs too. They will all work for peanuts and help stagnate OUR wages.

We need to get rid of them. If that is deemed to be racist, well I’m not really arsed. Before you can fix faults, problems need to be diagnosed folks. The truth is the truth, burying your head in the sand will not alter that fact :wink:

Well said EB…much more eloquent than me

Poor effort, id be far more impressed if he had 26t in bulk bags in the back.

Most border force finds are based on intelligencr

eagerbeaver:

Top top post.

Cue the hand wringers and do-gooders desperate to show how progessive and tolerant they are… :blush:

Might end up sharing a cell with trucknet legend limey phil