Parking brighton? sunday

any one know any free parking places brighton ideally with in walking / bus ride from town centre?
or maybe Worthing ?although never been there

as got 8am delivery mon morning.
coming from Manchester have the option of coming on sunday park up and kind of hoping have an afternoon out by the beach etc although weather might be a bit pants
any help would be appreciated thanks.

I know few places in lewes I can park but hoping for something closer to brighton if poss

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Have you seen the weather forecast you’ll be lucky to get a mini parked on the seafront let alone a 44t
p/s what forecast you looked at ? as met office give 24c and wall to wall sunshine which means half of London will head to Brighton
I would stick with your Lewis parking , but also don’t come along the coast from Portsmouth through Chichester as Festival of speed is on

I don’t bother with weather forecasts. just up here its pants . yellow weather warning all weekend.

thanks for the advice . duno what to do really.
been told got 8am delivery sports direct in hove. have googled it doesn’t seem to be on an industrial estate.
looks more like a gym in a block of shops . should be fun

work said 8am tip mon. either go sunday or 3 am Monday. am tempted go 3am mon knowing what get there 10ish maybe n really pee them off. but part me is thinking go sunday afternoon head to the beach or something then have nice lesisurley drive back mon and home mon night .

Just don’t park between Shoreham and Lancing on the A27 , you may have a visit from some fairies that live at the end of the lay by :wink:

Park in Shoreham docks or just after the turning to Shoreham Docks there is a lorry park on the right hand side as you head out of Brighton. Both are just a bus ride from the centre of Hove or Brighton, Hove beach is just as good as Brighton’s and probably be slightly less crowded, good pubs in Hove as well The Cricketers near the county cricket ground is a good spot

When I deliver to Brighton I park right on the sea front. Right next to the pier on the left is to loading only lay-by’s on a long row of parking. Mite be busy on a Sunday evening if not just of the the roundabout at the bottom of the a23 there is some parking straight away there to should b a 5min bus ride into town from there. Good luck with delivery I work for sports direct it’s a prime only job for us that gym. Unless ur a master blindsider or got a left ■■■■■■ you will tipping from the road because it’s on the end of a housing estate and quite narrow to back a ridgid in of the road without wiping the cars out

blue estate:
Just don’t park between Shoreham and Lancing on the A27 , you may have a visit from some fairies that live at the end of the lay by :wink:

Or an airplane from an airshow.

blue estate:

I live near there never heard of any diesel thefts,those diddys have been there a long time proper gypsys,they don’t trouble anyone.

edd1974:
I don’t bother with weather forecasts. just up here its pants . yellow weather warning all weekend.

thanks for the advice . duno what to do really.
been told got 8am delivery sports direct in hove. have googled it doesn’t seem to be on an industrial estate.
looks more like a gym in a block of shops . should be fun

work said 8am tip mon. either go sunday or 3 am Monday. am tempted go 3am mon knowing what get there 10ish maybe n really pee them off. but part me is thinking go sunday afternoon head to the beach or something then have nice lesisurley drive back mon and home mon night .

I don’t bother with weather forecasts. just up here its pants . yellow weather warning all weekend

In brighton it pants down all weekend

I would go down the A27 and then down Ditchling Road. It’s the closest I have ever stopped down there. It’s a bit of a walk into town but good luck.

When you get to Shoreham docks turn right, keep sea/docks to left go straight along there’s a lorry park on the right, next to some Ind units.

Albion Street carpark.

As BGD said,free parking on the seafront,on Maderia Drive, i have seen coaches and camper vans there.
Concert trucks park there,for the nightclub.
The marina is a short walk,for meals out and a cinema.
As somebody said, the whole of London will be there,Sunday weather will be hot.
Another option is Newhaven,but the free parking for the ferry maybe full of EE trucks, but frequent bus and trains to Brighton.
Hove has an industrial estate,about a 30 minute walk to Brighton.

Make sure your back doors are well secured :wink:

Appy:
Make sure your back doors are well secured :wink:

^^^^^^^^
especially if your going down to the nudie beach, :open_mouth:

blue estate:

Diesel or homo, asking for a friend…