Rocket logistics

hi gents,do any of you have any knowledge of rocket logistics/compass on the brick crane contract,they are tamworth area,cheers :smiley:

they are also known as compass haulage alway’s advertising as rocket recently same old spiel growing company etc.etc make of that what you want but doesn’t bode well when you change name overnight.

The name alone would put me off, bit like Panic Link of old! Why would you? :smiley:

Most rockets go whooosh ------bang---- gone.

m.a.n rules:
they are also known as compass haulage alway’s advertising as rocket recently same old spiel growing company etc.etc make of that what you want but doesn’t bode well when you change name overnight.

Rocket are OK They have a partnership with my old firm X2 for Lidl and JLR, The brick and block work is purely Rocket. The MD is a good bloke, straight talking Scouse but treats his drivers well. The name change was purely a name change, nothing sinister.

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp … 8/officers
Just have a read of companies house site ! MD has 2 dissolved companies to his name , Compass being one then when he set up Rocket he tweaked the way his name shows up but all 3 firms under same address
Compass haulage ltd (Dissolved)
Builders tea bags (Dissolved)
Rocket current

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

098Joe:

m.a.n rules:

Rocket are OK They have a partnership with my old firm X2 for Lidl and JLR, The brick and block work is purely Rocket. The MD is a good bloke, straight talking Scouse but treats his drivers well. The name change was purely a name change, nothing sinister.

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hothow:
hi gents,do any of you have any knowledge of rocket logistics/compass on the brick crane contract,they are tamworth area,cheers :smiley:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket

If our after class 1 in tamworth there is
TNT Aldi and Ocado on Holly Lane industrial estate near atherstone.
Euro car parts J10 M42 at coppice lane industrial estate.
XPO other side of the island.
Plenty on Mariner industrial estate in tamworth Kingspan being one.
RGF in coleshill
To name but a few shall have a proper think later.

MTM12:
The name alone would put me off, bit like Panic Link of old! Why would you? :smiley:

What about my lot? No link, just Panic :laughing:

toonsy:

MTM12:

Ha ha! Nice one mate, I guess if you’re already there and all is okay, crack on drive! :smiley: :smiley:

Nice tidy motor by the way.

MTM12:

toonsy:

MTM12:

Ha ha! Nice one mate, I guess if you’re already there and all is okay, crack on drive! :smiley: :smiley:

Nice tidy motor by the way.

Cheers.

I did get someone to ask the MD about the name and he says it’s because people “Panic” about getting their stuff delivered. Still not convinced mind lol

Good old Panic link used to work for them back in the day

There they are, great pictures. What happened to them? They just seemed to disappear, did they become City Link?

toonsy:

I assume that Panic truck has taken the name too far and got anxiety issues as it appears to have tucked itself into the corner of a car park and is presumably refusing to come back out?

Tuffnells should be called Panic as thats the best move when you see one of their trucks - never have a clue what they’re going to do next, but it won’t be sensible! They could also take over Rocket Logistics as they seem to have a rocket up their arse.