Lost Transport Manager CPC certs

Hi Guys, ive seen a few threads on this subject but I would like a bit more advice if possible. I passed my National module at Cannock Tech Collage about 1987 doing a 3 month night school course. My International was passed on a 2 day course in Ascot in 1994 ish. This is all the info I have and the OCR cannot trace them without exact dates, exam board, location etc.
Any idea’s ? I seem to be at a dead end.

I got mine back by giving them rough dates, where I took the exams and my previous address. I did Nat at one test centre and Int at another, think they were about £15 each though.

I thought it was SQA though

Custard:
Hi Guys, ive seen a few threads on this subject but I would like a bit more advice if possible. I passed my National module at Cannock Tech Collage about 1987 doing a 3 month night school course. My International was passed on a 2 day course in Ascot in 1994 ish. This is all the info I have and the OCR cannot trace them without exact dates, exam board, location etc.
Any idea’s ? I seem to be at a dead end.

The dates you gave suggest to me that you had CPC certificates from the Royal Society of Arts (RSA.)

IIRC, RSA merged with another awarding body and became OCR around the turn of the millennium or thereabouts.

To get replacement CPC certificates, you will need to approach OCR with a pretty good idea of where and when you took your exams.

Good luck in your efforts!! :smiley:

I obtained mine in June 1992 and it was issued by RSA.

Thanks guys. Any info is appreciated. I have sorted the dates out, locations, exam board. If the OCR cannot find them from this then I dont know what more I can do. Thanks again, I will let you know how I get on.

I’m in the same boat (did my CPC in 1897), so reading this thread has been very helpful! Cheers folks! :smiley:

Just read the OCR website…it’s £45.70 for them to even look for it!! :open_mouth: Don’t thjink I’ll bother then.

1897? Did horse n carts pay better than hgv?

even when you get them if you try to use them as a TM the traffic commissioner will expect you to go back to school on a transport managers refresher course with a trainer or RHA/ FTA and will want to see the certificate of attendance, the amount of vehicles will determine the length of the course in days etc, and if your standing in for someone who is or was failing expect a visit shortly afterwards.