Using Keyfuels card to pay for parking

Started a new job last Monday and all parking is paid for and our company says we can use the Keyfuels card to pay for it however we ain’t got a list of truckstops and services that accept the card. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get a list of all the truckstops and services that accept Keyfuels card for payment? Thanks

They do an app try that.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Started a new job last Monday and all parking is paid for and our company says we can use the Keyfuels card to pay for it however we ain’t got a list of truckstops and services that accept the card. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get a list of all the truckstops and services that accept Keyfuels card for payment? Thanks

etpcardprocessing.com/eurotruckp … php#finder

There you link that to an iPad or phone, it’s possibly not the right one but it’s an idea.

I use my Keyfuels card to pay parking and I’ve found anywhere that accepts SNAP also accepts Keyfuels card

Uncleskid:
I use my Keyfuels card to pay parking and I’ve found anywhere that accepts SNAP also accepts Keyfuels card

Do you get the offer of the meal voucher paying as I know paying with Snap you don’t get the meal voucher or you have to pay towards it?

Some do some don’t,some like J9 trucksop charge a pound and you get a £6 meal voucher depends on where you are

The Keyfuels app

You left Mally’s Steve?

mbax81:
You left Mally’s Steve?

Yeah pal, gone to Woodlands, they’ve took over the Naylors contract.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

mbax81:
You left Mally’s Steve?

Yeah pal, gone to Woodlands, they’ve took over the Naylors contract.

Ah, I wondered if they had. Seen them advertising for drivers based in S75, and seen quite a few knocking around Barugh Green heading towards Cawthorne. Alway thought Mallys were in up at Naylors for the long haul?