Tramping

I think tramping is for very sad people indeed. …parking in a filthy disgusting truckstop for 11hrs is hardly fun,to think you could be in Bangkok doing much better things…yes all trampers are very sad people

Here, gentleman we have a fantastic example of a troll.
Obviously incapable of holding the 2pints of shandy he drunk yesterday after the football and has spent the night in his grubby bed sit thinking up a way of letting off steam before he logs on to his ■■■■ site.

Puberty can be a brutal experience.

Poor effort. No mention of guarding the wagon overnight for free. Zero reference to wives being pleasured by the next door neighbour. ■■■■■■■■ in a bag, having no mates and aversion to showering also absent. Tin can reference nowhere in sight.

1/10…

snapper711:
you could be in Bangkok doing much better things

Want to tell us more?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sounds like your missing the lady boys of Bangkok! May I suggest you check this link out to fulfill your homosexual needs whilst spending your 11 hours fantasising over men in high heels!

===================
Please read the forum rules. dd.

Oh dear. Sounds like somebody didn’t enjoy his first night out. Did mummy forget to pack your teddy bear and toothbrush? :wink:

Sidevalve:
Oh dear. Sounds like somebody didn’t enjoy his first night out. Did mummy forget to pack your teddy bear and toothbrush? :wink:

Won’t even be a driver just a jockey (nob jockey)

snapper711:
I think tramping is for very sad people indeed. …parking in a filthy disgusting truckstop for 11hrs is hardly fun,to think you could be in Bangkok doing much better things…yes all trampers are very sad people

No, no, no, …Poor effort :frowning: :unamused:
2 out of 10 I reckon, (but only because you got all your spellings right. :laughing: )

The money is good though

commonrail:
The money is good though

Aye think of all the ladyboys the OP could buy with it :laughing:

Whilst I like reading and laughing at the witty reply’s to these sad little individuals I do wonder if absolutely no response would actually be funnier. They always seem to post this crap up then never come back and post again. Maybe if there were no replies the pent up frustration might make him/her/it remove the gimp outfit and post again?

Tis true the best response to threads like this is no response at all.
But I’ve never subscribed to the ‘dont feed the troll mantra’. Moderation here is very good now so this thread won’t last long unless it develops.

Perhaps it’s just a cry for help, maybe the OP just needs a hug. We all have a story to tell maybe all the OP needs is someone to listen or some attention.

But then I’ve typed some drunken, semi ■■■■■■ bollox in my time.

Dipper_Dave:
Tis true the best response to threads like this is no response at all.
But I’ve never subscribed to the ‘dont feed the troll mantra’. Moderation here is very good now so this thread won’t last long unless it develops.

Perhaps it’s just a cry for help, maybe the OP just needs a hug. We all have a story to tell maybe all the OP needs is someone to listen or some attention.

But then I’ve typed some drunken, semi ■■■■■■ bollox in my time.

Yep, and more than your fair share when you’re sober!

[emoji23][emoji23]

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Here, gentleman we have a fantastic example of a troll.
Obviously incapable of holding the 2pints of shandy he drunk yesterday after the football and has spent the night in his grubby bed sit thinking up a way of letting off steam before he logs on to his ■■■■ site.

It was a whole packet of wine gums,he`s not allowed anything stronger because of his age

-10/10 what a P poor try at trolling , :unamused:
Don’t worry kiddo the school summer holidays will soon be here and you can have 6 weeks off before going to big boys secondary school :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

snapper711:

Please tell us more of your horrific experiences . For a truly accurate picture of the depravity of your experiences we need more details of where , when and why you had to suffer this indignity . We await your reply …

beefy4605:

snapper711:

Please tell us more of your horrific experiences . For a truly accurate picture of the depravity of your experiences we need more details of where , when and why you had to suffer this indignity . We await your reply …

In hes head light night