Tramping

snapper711:

snapper711:

beefy4605:

snapper711:
I think tramping is for very sad people indeed. …parking in a filthy disgusting truckstop for 11hrs is hardly fun,to think you could be in Bangkok doing much better things…yes all trampers are very sad people

Please tell us more of your horrific experiences . For a truly accurate picture of the depravity of your experiences we need more details of where , when and why you had to suffer this indignity . We await your reply …

Are you a tramper?

I was. …done about 4 months…like I say though ‘what a very sad existence’…it almost alienates you from the normal world…yeah if you were taking home a grand a week then I could see why people do it

good man your talking to yourself now and replying to your own posts - that will save the rest of us having to reply now . You talk away to yourself and when your finished be so kind as to let us know your conclusions . You might as well argue with yourself as the rest of us .
And to answer your question - Yes I “tramp” - but its no sad existance . I have things set up so I have a comfortabe life on the road . A little organisation and planning can turn “a sad existance” into quite a enjoyable time away from family and friends . I understand not everyone can organise thenselves and seem to need to be spoonfed directions , start times , stop times , where to park / fuel / eat/ etc etc but if you have a couple of functioning braincells you can have a comfortable life on the road . Obviously its not as good as a four poster bed , a supermodel wife / girlfriend and a michelin stared chef at home but you’ve got to start somewhere .