Coupling fifth wheel

Juddian:

mike68:
Another thing, there is absolutely no point in smashing **** into the pin the coupling mechanism is only a catch.

Good points Mike, however the clowns who ram back at max velocity in an effort to rip the pin out by its roots are usually the ones who’ve missed it by a country mile anyway :smiling_imp: ,usually they’re doing it full look at me macho style on mirrors alone, and that smashing soundtrack is a combination of rear light cluster heavy rock band percussion combined anti-melodically with full orchestral sound of the back of the cab being stoved in, sometimes with a backing track of side deflectors breaking up or for the most talented the explosive sound of the fridge passing through the cab rear window, brilliance i tell yer :unamused: …Alice Cooper was brilliant at morphing different musical genres but his efforts are actually worth hearing.

I agree with you mind, very satisfying when you’ve reversed gently to within a few inches of the pin, and then having raised the legs slightly off the floor go back gently and the jaws engage with little more than a click, gentle tug, check with torch the bar is across, job well done :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who hasn’t heard the “A-Frame Assault” or “Queen the Kingpin” squeal or “Cluster-cocked Crunch” at least once in their lives? :stuck_out_tongue: