Wildlife signs.

As I have travelled around Europe and the USA I have seen a lot of wildlife warning signs, such as Deer, Bear, Moose, and Wolf but where I live it’s a Bigfoot warning, Look behind the truck :laughing:

Our little town is famous for sightings of the Sasquash by people like the chief of police, there is a documentary film about it called ‘The Beast if Whitehall’

youtube.com/watch?v=baL8KqJkLS8

Americans are soooo gullible [emoji57]
The most powerful nation in the world and they still believe in Bigfoot, UFO’s and fairy tales about something called god! [emoji57][emoji23]
“In god we trust” WTF does that actually mean?

Most powerful nation in the world?
That lark all ended in 1945 with the first nuke.
Now a country as tiny as Israel can destroy the world or America if it decided to.

The last true power was probably ■■■■ Germany or Imperial Britain.
I digress though :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah but I am not in the least gullible … We were all invited to watch the film when it was released and the first showing was in the town, I was criticized for laughing all the way through it :laughing:
I am fed up with trying to point out that nobody has ever found any bigfoot crap or waste, I drive up into the mountains around here quite often and there is no proof whatsoever of any such creature existing.
PS, I take my shotgun just in case :laughing:

“Americans are soooo gullible”…
If ever there was a feed line for a politically minded comedian…?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

nomiS36:
The most powerful nation in the world and they still believe in Bigfoot, UFO’s and fairy tales about something called god! [emoji57][emoji23]

Show a little respect pal. Everyone is entitled to opinion but to call someone’s religious belief and faith a fairy tale is a bit low.

nomiS36:

God. Gold oil dollars… I’m sure I woke up next to big foot after a night out many years ago so I’d have to disagree with you there & as for the UFO’s, well Iv seen nothing on the good ol bbc so they couldn’t possibly exist!!!