J41 Morrisons

Anyone who has cursed J41 Morrisons Ambient Whse; Then your dreams have come true, it is in the process of being burnt to the ground ! Just been watching a live stream of it the whole place from end to end is in flames and collapsing, the shunters didn’t seem to have any fire in their arse and were’nt flying around though the best bit was shunter pulling a decker off the bay and spilled the load all over the yard.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Wasn’t there a fire there a couple of years ago as well?

There’s got to be a video [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

You sure this is not the one a couple of years ago,
I live very near there and my wife is a nosey cow and she ain’t said anything

I can’t find anything in news ?

Did think coincidence that it would be exactly 2 yrs ago to last one!

Think you’ve seen an old news video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the rathbones bakery side of morrisons that burnt down a couple of years ago,
There was literally bits of black toast landing in my garden

davepenn54:
Anyone who has cursed J41 Morrisons Ambient Whse; Then your dreams have come true, it is in the process of being burnt to the ground ! Just been watching a live stream of it the whole place from end to end is in flames and collapsing, the shunters didn’t seem to have any fire in their arse and were’nt flying around though the best bit was shunter pulling a decker off the bay and spilled the load all over the yard.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Umm. The link to this “live stream” ? Nothing in the news and nothing on twitter either which would be the first place to see such footage (in portrait orientation, of course).

Bread side of warehouse burnt down on 3rd July 16,officially reopened 4 days ago.

just loaded at Rathbones not a spark so someone is talking a load of crap

facebook.com/john.moss.3382 … 4451/?t=18

old news 2016.

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn;

The shunter ■■■■■■ up, so have you lol :unamused:

The shutter didn’t really ■■■■ up! He wasn’t exactly going to start climbing in the back to secure the load and get burnt to death. He saved the trailer though. Well done I’d say.

yorkshire terrier:
It was the rathbones bakery side of morrisons that burnt down a couple of years ago,
There was literally bits of black toast landing in my garden

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My mate is workshop manager for Morrisons Wakefield.
He said a it was a few years ago before he started.

Cheers Welly