IVECO ECAS ECU not responding

Hi All,
Ive purchased a 2010 Iveco Stralis 450 and the Airbag suspension remote/control doesnt respond and airbags stay down.

Where is the ECAS ecu? Anyone else had a similar problem?

Cheers,
Nick

Does the remote light up when turned on,if not check it’s connected correctly,they usually screw into a plug at side of seat.
Then put all windows up turn everything off and the battery button on dash,press and hold it down(press bottom downwards)until you here a little click from behind you,should reset itself.

Yorkielad:
Does the remote light up when turned on,if not check it’s connected correctly,they usually screw into a plug at side of seat.
Then put all windows up turn everything off and the battery button on dash,press and hold it down(press bottom downwards)until you here a little click from behind you,should reset itself.

Remote does not light up.

But while cleaning out out today i found the ECAS computer in the glove box.
So they either brought this one because they thought the old one was faulty or it has been removed.

Where should it go?

Cheers,
Nick

Not sure where it goes to be honest,thought Iveco fitter would be in are place last night(usually is every night)would have asked him if I’d have dropped on him.
I had a look around one of our 16 plates and can’t see anything resembling one.

Yorkielad:
Not sure where it goes to be honest,thought Iveco fitter would be in are place last night(usually is every night)would have asked him if I’d have dropped on him.
I had a look around one of our 16 plates and can’t see anything resembling one.

Thanks mate ill start pulling the cab apart looking for it next week. hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
Cheers

Under the dashboard.

You don’t need to “pull it apart”!
Ivecos fall apart themselves don’t they?
[emoji23]

nomiS36:
You don’t need to “pull it apart”!
Ivecos fall apart themselves don’t they?
[emoji23]

I think the later ones are quite good, seem to hold up as good as Volvo and Scania and are significantly cheaper

Own Account Driver:
Under the dashboard.

Thanks, as in on the passenger side up the glove box?